So... Myers is gone, right?

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
Sure hope Pete learned his lesson. Seabass did this garbage last year and Pete kept him the entire year.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Who is out there though? Kicking seems poor across the board today.

I noticed the guy we tried out missed at least 1 kick for the jets today. Ficken?

BigMeach

Reaction score
I'm not happy with him, who is...

With that said, sometimes the grass isn't greener on the other side.

Remember when Hausch money had that bad half a season or so? We got rid of him for it...

Never been the same.

Sometimes you just gotta ride it out, we'll see what they decide to do. At least we don't have to make these decisions or take the blame for them.

TreeRon

Reaction score
BigMeach":3dd3oghp said:
I'm not happy with him, who is...

With that said, sometimes the grass isn't greener on the other side.

Remember when Hausch money had that bad half a season or so? We got rid of him for it...

Never been the same.

Sometimes you just gotta ride it out, we'll see what they decide to do. At least we don't have to make these decisions or take the blame for them.

Gotta go along, as there isn't much out there.

UK Seahawk, you've got an entire country full of kickers ...hummm

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Why are any of you shocked ? Last year was a outlier, Myers is exactly like he always has been.

ducks41468

Reaction score
Since Russ as usual covered up for all of our mistakes Myers will continue to stick around

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Pats tried out Kai Forbath, Mike Nugent, Elliott Fry, Blair Walsh and Matthew Wright, plus Younghoe Koo and Josh Gable. Koo's now the starter for Atlanta.

If we're talking rental then call up some retirees like Phil Dawson. He is three years younger than Adam Viniteri after all. Might have something left.

All high-risk, but I'd argue not necessarily more so than this yippy guy we've now got.

OP
OP
Rat

Rat

Reaction score
Cody Parkey did well for the Titans filling in for the injured Ryan Succop. Yeah, that miss in the playoffs was bad, but I don't think it Blair Walshed his confidence.

Hell, give Matt Bryant a call. We owe him one. I think Kaare Vedvik is out there too.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
FloridaSeahawk18":3kqovpad said:
Sure hope Pete learned his lesson. Seabass did this garbage last year and Pete kept him the entire year.
Seabass was more consistent than Meyers has been this year... He also could hit fieldgoals from over 50 plus unlike our current kicker.

Barakas

Reaction score
Pete just said on the radio that Myers is "our kicker". "It didn't go right today but it will"

So...as we thought.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I wonder if Myers is hurt like the Pats kicker was. He was never that good but his lack of performance today was a cliff.

Maybe he needs to be on IR to come back for 2020. Maybe he needs to be released outright. I don't know, but he does not not seem to have what we need in 2019. What we do know is that even one of these fg mistakes could have and will cost us future games. Bring these other people in for at least a visit.

zchurch74

Reaction score
We need to draft the kick from Georgia. I’m pretty sure he is a senior. The guy is really good and has made a few 50+ field goals in his career.