Reaction score
Surprise, surprise. Look who it is.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200110-171851_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200110-171851_Chrome.jpg
    381.1 KB · Views: 1,499

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Two of them have changed to Packers and of all 8 of them they have picked right just 7 times in total. These guys record with picks alone does not bode well for us. :34853_doh:

Good thing they have to actually play the game to find out though right? :mrgreen:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I would think the Packers would be favored in Green Bay so it bothers me not that anyone picks the Packers. I think we can pull it out, but I won't be surprised in the least if the Packers win the game.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
I think you can beat them and may. They also can beat you. Green Bay at home is pretty good and they are not hugely banged up. Your team has a lot of injuries right now and obviously is on the road. If you were healthy and playing at your house I think it's almost a guarantee you win. But injured and on the road at their house Green Bay can win. I don't really think Green Bay is as good as their 13 - 3 record indicates. Their division is soft compared to the NFC West where every game is a war.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Aros":2f3voxq7 said:
I would think the Packers would be favored in Green Bay so it bothers me not that anyone picks the Packers. I think we can pull it out, but I won't be surprised in the least if the Packers win the game.

Looking at all four games, this has to look like the most likely to be an upset so it make sense for people not wanting to pick the favorites in all 4 games.

sutz

Reaction score
Is that an 'against the spread' poll or straight up?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Aros":2va7hudv said:
If it makes you feel better, here's ESPN, NFL.com, and Bleacher Report all picking the Packers. :)

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/v ... tions-more

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... eded-49ers

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/287 ... ons#slide6

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
lukerguy":4ik8g8zm said:
SanDiego49er":4ik8g8zm said:
I think you can beat them and may. They also can beat you. .

So deep.

You cut out everything in my post and just took a very small part. Read the whole thing. There is more in there.

:roll:

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":308qypr0 said:
Aros":308qypr0 said:
If it makes you feel better, here's ESPN, NFL.com, and Bleacher Report all picking the Packers. :)

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/v ... tions-more

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... eded-49ers

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/287 ... ons#slide6
I know I'll sleep better.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":3bajxi6o said:
I don't really think Green Bay is as good as their 13 - 3 record indicates. Their division is soft compared to the NFC West where every game is a war.
Yet two of them are in the final 8. Half that division is bad but half is stellar. This is a very tough game and I will be SHOCKED if we win but very, very happy if we do.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
It all depends on what version of GB shows up.

They've choked massively in some of their games. The Chargers and 49ers come to mind. They should have lost the first Lions game in anyone's estimation; it's just that Clete Blakeman called not one but two phantom facemasks because Bakitari went and whined at the refs. I probably watched all or most of the games on cable, and those calls were the most egregious.

Blakeman is reffing the SEA@GB game, so not only do we have to pull it out but it has to be so decisive that Blakeman cannot mess with it. With our OL injuries, that's going to involve more quick passing and especially Russ running, same as in Philadelphia. Maybe more packages involving Shaquem for speed factor, but then there have got to be guys next to him who can finish the job.

Starrlord

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":1oxckut8 said:
It all depends on what version of GB shows up.

They've choked massively in some of their games. The Chargers and 49ers come to mind. They should have lost the first Lions game in anyone's estimation; it's just that Clete Blakeman called not one but two phantom facemasks because Bakitari went and whined at the refs. I probably watched all or most of the games on cable, and those calls were the most egregious.

Blakeman is reffing the SEA@GB game, so not only do we have to pull it out but it has to be so decisive that Blakeman cannot mess with it. With our OL injuries, that's going to involve more quick passing and especially Russ running, same as in Philadelphia. Maybe more packages involving Shaquem for speed factor, but then there have got to be guys next to him who can finish the job.

Everyone was crying the blues for us after the PHI game, where we lost on blatant uncalled PI, so at most that would cancel the DET game, at most.

In reality, DET was handed a free 7 points on a turnover on downs in the goalline that was initially ruled a TO before being inexplicably changed to TD with no deliberation by the refs, and then only stood upon replay due to "original call on field" bullcrap. Just cause Booger MacFarlane didnt tantrum about it doesnt make it not count lol.

The first and more consequential of those illegal hands to face was correct, and the NFL stood by it anyway, it was just illegal contact rather than hands to the face. Our LT was punched in the throat, clear call.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Seahawks have to play the Packers AND the refs if the first GB-Lions game is any indication. Kind of worries me.

Seahawkwalt1967

Reaction score
LastRideOut":1mk12hjd said:
Seahawks have to play the Packers AND the refs if the first GB-Lions game is any indication. Kind of worries me.

If the refs are going to be one sided, I think it’s for the Hawks. I think a Hawks Niners game is what the league would want for ratings.