And Turner ruins the game

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I agree. And F Josh Gordon for not staying away from drugs. Malika Turner wouldn't even get those reps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlickRick

Reaction score
That killed the drive, I felt like russ was on his way to score, packers defense was just as dead as Seattle's. & he drops the damn ball at the worst time

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I’ve been arguing this team does not invest in Russ. No great O-line, forcing the run for no reason, and Good weapons but not the weapons an elite QB should have (Michael Thomas, Julio Jones, etc)

OP
OP
gowazzu02

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Why they didnt play ursua I'll never know. Dumb. And his dumb ass blew the game

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The reality is, Pete Carroll ruined the game. We did our typical stupid ******* conservative and predictable offense pretty much the entire first half, which only works if we have a GREAT defense or we're playing a really shitty one, neither of which was the case for this game and we knew it going in.

Pete Carroll is too ******* old to change.

quadsas

Reaction score
It's not like this is the first game where his drop basically cost us the game

evergreen

Reaction score
Yeah what a choker. That’s why teams lose. That’s why we lost. I didn’t like the punt.

RealDeal

Reaction score
Yeah that one was a rough one, you have to catch that ball. But in to next year, looking forward to what's next.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Bad drop by Turner for sure, but our biggest problem was giving up 3rd and long so many times that would have produced more possessions for us to work with. Our D was just missing too much and couldn't make the plays when we needed them.
I feel it is disingenuous to blame one guy on one play for the loss. We were short handed and still managed to make it a competitive game. We had a number of chances and just couldn't get enough of them done.

John63

Reaction score
Guys we did not loose because of 1 drop. We lost because we could not stop them, we lost because our first half game plan sucked, we lost because we had no run game outside of Wilson. That was one okay, we lost because of alot of plays and missed plays.

quadsas

Reaction score
John63":tw5oya4m said:
Guys we did not loose because of 1 drop. We lost because we could not stop them, we lost because our first half game plan sucked, we lost because we had no run game outside of Wilson. That was one okay, we lost because of alot of plays and missed plays.

That's a moronic way to look at the game since any play in the 1st quarter is gonna be significantly less impactful then a drop for 1st down on our last drive to gain the lead and win the game.

minormillikin

Reaction score
We shouldn't need amazing comebacks to win.

Maybe if we could score a TD or 2 in the first half we wouldn't need Malik Effing Turner to keep the game alive.

hawk45

Reaction score
quadsas":1nrhwcwo said:
John63":1nrhwcwo said:

That's a moronic way to look at the game since any play in the 1st quarter is gonna be significantly less impactful then a drop for 1st down on our last drive to gain the lead and win the game.
How impactful would you say an entire half and spotting them 18 was?

No defense for Turner but between Turner and the first half no show I know which one I blame more for the loss.

John63

Reaction score
quadsas":x0wsjyo4 said:
John63":x0wsjyo4 said:

Really so ahh if we score 21 in the first qtr and they only score 10 guess what that score that got us 11 is the biggest play.

What's moronic is to say any 1 play coat you a game were there were mistake through out.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Overall the story of the game was letting the Packers convert 9/14 third downs.

The Turner drop sure hurt though.