We are back in the NFC west hunt!

strohmin

Reaction score
Seahawks uphold the NFC record while the rest fall victims to teams outside our division.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, gained a game on the whole division. Very big win, considering our two losses were against division opponents. If we lose to SF, we're going to need a very dominant final record to stay atop the West.

BigMeach

Reaction score
Yeah Arizona lost to the bills 19-16 in overtime.

rlkats

Reaction score
Niner fan here. Great win today. Good luck Thursday. It will be a hard hitting game. And for the record if anyone thought the Seahawks were out of the race your retarded. You have a very good team.

edogg23

Reaction score
Oh sweet! Don't know how I read that wrong! Dream Sunday for us hawks fans!!!

bingotown

Reaction score
Wait, wait, wait wait a minute! It's week 6! What week did we fall out of the race for the division? I mean granted I' m not in he know as a lot of you others are but please tell me when we fell out.

sutz

Reaction score
Good grief. We were one game back. Tiebreakers don't mean much if you win more games.

Looking at the schedule, we're almost through the worst part of ours before December. Even then, we get 3 home division games. Meanwhile, SF hasn't played their most difficult opponents yet IIRC.

We were never out of it.

:229031_shrug:

hawksfan515

Reaction score
With a win over the 49ers we can go to 1st! And the Cardinals are on a losing streak, LOL! Rams went down as well.

WE NEED TO BEAT THE 49ERS. If we do, we are the best team in the best division in football!

Uffda

Reaction score
Still thinking that the two wildcard teams could be from this division .