Go Hawks!!!!.....from NODAK

Bomgoat

Reaction score
For my first post I wanted to say hello from the frozen prairies of North Dakota. Believe it or not but there are quite a few Hawks fans sprinkled in among the Viking/Packer fans around these parts.

I became a Hawks fan about 15 years ago when I met my now ex-wife who is from Seattle. I have visited Seattle many times and still have ties there. Great city and great people.

As a Hawks fan this is the most excited/confident I feel about going into the playoffs since I started following the team. Sure the 05/06 season was great (except for the horribly officiated Super Bowl), but this years team to me is more complete and I just have this feeling that the Hawks will get to the Super Bowl and finally bring the Lombardhi to Seattle. It truly is a great time to be a Seahawks fan.

I will finish by saying that I really enjoy visiting this site and reading what members of the net nation have to say about my favorite team. I find most of the threads to be very entertaining and alot of you guys really crack me up...keep up the great work!!! And as always.....GO HAWKS!!!!!

seahawks08

Reaction score
Nice to see a fan from ND. I used to live in Bismark years ago in 1997, nice place except for the cold and the sun not setting during summers:) People do know how to drive in the snow there:)

Starrman44

Reaction score
My brother and his family moved from Portland to Minot a couple years ago, so there is another family of Hawk fans up there. One of my nephews turned into a Green Bay fan, though.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
My Mom and all her Brothers and Sisters were born on a farm in Stanley, ND back in the 30's and 40's. Half of them moved out here in the 60's/70's. Still have quite a few aunts, uncles and cousins back there.

The Radish

Reaction score
Welcome to Seahawks.net, glad to have you here and hope you will now stay connected.

But we're here when you need us and now you're there when we need you.

:les:

SubHawk

Reaction score
Hey Bomgoat, NODAK fan here as well. Born in Langdon but grew up in Seattle. Parents still live back around Devils Lake. I was back there a few weeks ago and picked up some nice Fighting Sioux gear. Go Hawks.

endzorn

Reaction score
I live in the tropics of Dickinson, ND. I'm an island of Seahawks fandom in a sea of Vikings homers. Go Hawks!!

seedhawk

Reaction score
endzorn":1h8q8y9f said:
I live in the tropics of Dickinson, ND. I'm an island of Seahawks fandom in a sea of Vikings homers. Go Hawks!!

People do not live in Dickinson, they exist. Was a great town till the Bakken Shale showed up.

endzorn

Reaction score
seedhawk":m3ffqedz said:
endzorn":m3ffqedz said:

People do not live in Dickinson, they exist. Was a great town till the Bakken Shale showed up.
I've been here through it all and I won't disagree.

seedhawk

Reaction score
My Mom was born and raised in Clinton Minn. and I have relatives scattered all over Minn, Ndak and Sdak. Know the country back there pretty well.

OP
OP
B

Bomgoat

Reaction score
Its good to see other net nation guys either from ND or having spent some time here. As far as the oil boom goes.... Minot was also a great town till all of the out of state dipshits started coming around lookin for work. This place has gone absolutely bonkers!!!

BTW Mandu great pic!! At least its not a pic of a sheep with a dude behind it wearing velcro gloves and rubber boots.....I believe that pic would be if you lived in Montana!!!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Bomgoat":3gxbr6ok said:
Its good to see other net nation guys either from ND or having spent some time here. As far as the oil boom goes.... Minot was also a great town till all of the out of state dipshits started coming around lookin for work. This place has gone absolutely bonkers!!!

BTW Mandu great pic!! At least its not a pic of a sheep with a dude behind it wearing velcro gloves and rubber boots.....I believe that pic would be if you lived in Montana!!!
Yep, "Where Men Are Men, And Sheep Are Scared" :16: Where Sheep will stampede at the sound of a zipper :mrgreen: