If not the Hawks , than GO SF !

Parallax

Reaction score
Jeezus Parralax!!

I just dislike them.

I don’t want their children to cry.

I’m lying. Those insufferable heathens should be banished!!
Well, my friend, they're crying tonight. Hopefully not my 32 year old son but you know . . .

Rat

Reaction score
Sick to death of the Chiefs and was rooting for the Niners, but I wasn't super invested in it. At least it's fun to troll Niners fans.

Super Bowls are hard though. Kinda crazy that there are only two active QBs in the NFL drafted in the 2010s or later who have won a Super Bowl: Patrick Mahomes and Russell Wilson.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Sick to death of the Chiefs and was rooting for the Niners, but I wasn't super invested in it. At least it's fun to troll Niners fans.

Super Bowls are hard though. Kinda crazy that there are only two active QBs in the NFL drafted in the 2010s or later who have won a Super Bowl: Patrick Mahomes and Russell Wilson.
And JS scouted them both.. lol 😂 kinda makes me wonder who else he’s “scouting” for QB

Parallax

Reaction score
The Seahawks won’t be ready to compete for a SB next year…but at the same time, neither will they. Almost impossible to come back from that dagger in the gut. This is the part where the roster starts to unravel.
Hard to say. Team's respond in different ways. Some stick together and win it the next year.

Rat

Reaction score
Hard to say. Team's respond in different ways. Some stick together and win it the next year.
Historically, I believe that's very rare. The only one I can think of is the Patriots the year after losing to the Eagles, but that was a team that had won several prior, led by the best QB in league history.

bigcc

Reaction score

I'm sick to death of the chiefs as well, and would root for literally a huge majority of teams over them.

But rooting for the 9ers over the chiefs makes me question your age....

I can't wait for the leaked camera footage of the 9ers sideline crying, know too many 9ers fans I'm ready to troll

cymatica

Reaction score
I'm sick to death of the chiefs as well, and would root for literally a huge majority of teams over them.

But rooting for the 9ers over the chiefs makes me question your age....

I can't wait for the leaked camera footage of the 9ers sideline crying, know too many 9ers fans I'm ready to troll
One of the 9ers players had tears during the national anthem. Would be funny to edit that into the end of the game

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
You rooted for Elway?! You seen a therapist about that?
Yeah, I hear ya. I was an Elway hater for years, but Packers had won the year before and I think I figured we’d have a better shot at Holmgren if GB lost.
There are a few rival players that I despised for most of their careers, but then ended up liking/respecting near the end (Barkley, Elway…maybe a couple others).

DJrmb

Reaction score
All we heard all night was how SF was winning the line of scrimmage and then how Romo drooled all over Purdy, even calling him the best QB in the league... But guess who won?

Parallax

Reaction score
Historically, I believe that's very rare. The only one I can think of is the Patriots the year after losing to the Eagles, but that was a team that had won several prior, led by the best QB in league history.
Ok, but Superbowl teams are a very small sample. If one broadens out the discussion, there are more examples. How about the 22 Huskies that fell short of the Pac-12 title but came back stronger and closer to win it undefeated and fell short of the national title by just one game that they were in until the fourth quarter.

bigcc

Reaction score
can we lock or delete this thread.. anyone ever advocating for a 49er win is the antichrist
Can you imagine a thread on a 9ers board where fans root for the seahawks against, idk the bills for a ring?

Starting to become convinced 9ers fans are running a psyop to sow discord amongst fans, and simply can't continue the illusion when it comes to the 9ers so soon after being cuckolded.

3rd times the charm boys.... Right?

bigcc

Reaction score
Ok, but Superbowl teams are a very small sample. If one broadens out the discussion, there are more examples. How about the 22 Huskies that fell short of the Pac-12 title but came back stronger and closer to win it undefeated and fell short of the national title by just one game that they were in until the fourth quarter.
If this was the case 9ers would have won against pat round 2.

We have a direct example, but I'm sure they'll figure mahomes out in round 3

Parallax

Reaction score

In my view, the sample size is way too small to draw meaningful conclusions.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score

So you're sick of it? So what, how about you stop accepting 8-9/9-8? Step one is start winning against McVay and Shanahan regularly like the Chiefs do against everyone in their division. Otherwise shut up you bore me.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score

I guess you're wrong and didn't listen to someone that has a front row seat at a 3 time Super Bowl champion quarterback and team.

Hell, the referees really tried to help the 49ers also which actually shocked me for awhile.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I've been a Hawks fan longer than most here ; and I find it hilarious to read the venom spewed at SF . The W/L record overall is 33-22 in favor of the Hawks . So why the hate ? What exactly did SF do to the Hawks besides lose to the Hawks 33 times ?
I want SF to win the SB for the simple reason of loyalty to the NFC West . If the Hawks couldn't make it to the big show ; then I want any other team in the division to get there and win ; and I don't care who . I want the NFC to be the best , most feared division in the NFL again . Having a SB champ in the division would be a damn good start , and should light a fire under the Hawks organization to do hit the field on a dead run this coming season .
**** that I was born in Martinez (right outside San Francisco) and my entire family were Raider fans. I was the same until I moved to the PNW in 1977. I don't give a shit about any division or conference loyalty I only care about the Seahawk's **** everyone else.