Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:06 am 
* NET Baller *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 17528
Location: Graham, WA
Yeah but y'all have seen your boys win SB's, we only been there once and watched our dreams stomped and spit on lol.

_________________
Image
3elieve


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:30 am 
NET Bench Warmer
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 1:55 pm
Posts: 12
Greenhell wrote:
NinerLifer wrote:
Hey guys! Let me start off by saying that I am fully aware of the issues that this board has with Niner fans coming on here and trolling. I want you all to know that I just want to talk about football with you guys, and not start any problems.

I know that most of you don't want the Niners to win the SB this year, and I understand that since there is an obvious huge rivalry developing between our teams. So all I can say is thanks for having me here, and I look forward to talking with you guys about football. :)


Welcome (cautiously). Let me ask, did you create an account over on the Rams and Cards boards as well? It seems the Niner fans are coming over here more than other fans from our division. Don't know if they're looking for some pat on the back or looking for feedback cus they're playing in two Sundays. If its either, they're not getting it here for the most part. Even when we were in the AFC West did I root for the divison if it wasn't us playing in the playoffs/big game. Didn't do it then and surely won't do it now.

GO RAVENS!


Hey I can understand that. Do I think it's sad, pathetic, and a little embarrassing to not root for your team and instead root against ours? Hell yes that is about as low and sad as it gets. Cowboys fans do the same thing they got nothing of their own to root for so instead root against the 49ers.

I love it though and since you said yourself you don't care for class from us, and that is your stance, I will give you the low blow.

Image

Come shine these bad boys for us when you get a chance ok?


To answer your question about why so many 49ers fans come here and other teams don't. Come look at our boards. The amount of vile idiotic Seahawks fans that troll us all season is more than any other team. That is why. We got sick of all the shit talk out of this fanbase especially after you guys beat us. To cap it off off you guys never won the big one yet you talk like you have. And now look we are in the superbowl and beat the team you guys couldn't so it's some major told ya so going on.

Then you hear absurd things like Russell Wilson is bound for the hall of fame? PAH LEEZ!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:33 am 
* NET Radish *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
Posts: 18018
Location: Spokane, Wa.
Well I think the NFL has decided that Lewis is going to retire this year with his second SB ring and no one will be able to prevent that even Jim Harbaugh.

The same way they decided a mediocre running back named Jerome Bettis was going to get his.

_________________
Image
The SuperB owl ladys have left the building with our thanks.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:35 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 283
And your fans are the reason you have so many Seahawk trolls. You guys, both online and in real life, have been nothing but complete douchebags to me for as a long as I can remember. So fuck off, take your trophies and shove them up your asses. I am so thankful I am not a part of your fanbase.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:37 am 
* NET Radish *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
Posts: 18018
Location: Spokane, Wa.
Well Bayarea it didn't take you long to fall back on bragging about trophys you weren't alive to see the team win.

Please wave bye to the nice people.

:141847_bnono:

_________________
Image
The SuperB owl ladys have left the building with our thanks.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:00 am 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Online

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:12 pm
Posts: 697
Location: Monroe, WA
If the Niners lose in the SB, I wonder how many of these SF fans come back and post on our forum.

_________________
Image
"How is it that the first drink from a tankard tastes best?" Martin Luther
"What day is it, anyway? Monday? Huh? The hell it is. It's Sunday. Sunday I always dress for dinner." Robert Neville


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:11 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 690
Hawkfish wrote:
If the Niners lose in the SB, I wonder how many of these SF fans come back and post on our forum.


You might be surprised! ;)

_________________
DISCLAIMER:

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:11 am 
NET Bench Warmer
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:24 pm
Posts: 37
Location: Honolulu, HI
This conversation is kinda pathetic really....

One would almost have to assume that 49er FANS think they have some personal role in the past (and current) successes of that organization... You guys in San Francisco merely have a coincidental birthplace whereby your proximity to a business franchise has mandated your loyalty to said franchise. Whether the 49ers do good or bad in any given year is in no way a reflection of your happy (or pathetic) life.

While the same can be said of nearly any football fan base that insists on using a "we" in reference to their football team, I guess I honestly don't understand the negativity in either direction. :?

So while I do grasp the inherent competitive spirit that drives fans to be proud of the team they have chosen to represent. To personalize the assault's flying back and forth in either direction just speaks to the immaturity and ignorance of the poster - not the collective cities they claim to represent.

Regardless, it's somewhat amusing to watch some of you get all worked up about it.

Scott


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:30 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 10:07 am
Posts: 3486
Location: Spokane, Wa
Harbaugh (JIm the douchiest kind) wont be head coach of the ninners in 3 years. He cant sustain the roster he inherited. He's a pathetic dick and will lose his team. He will melt down. He was a douche bag player who couldnt get it done and now he's a ...well you know.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:54 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 690
morgulon1 wrote:
Harbaugh (JIm the douchiest kind) wont be head coach of the ninners in 3 years. He cant sustain the roster he inherited. He's a pathetic dick and will lose his team. He will melt down. He was a douche bag player who couldnt get it done and now he's a ...well you know.


Can I borrow that crystal ball of yours some time? ;)

_________________
DISCLAIMER:

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:03 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 10:07 am
Posts: 3486
Location: Spokane, Wa
Hahaha Ninerlifer. Sure you can. But the question is do you want it?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:49 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 690
morgulon1 wrote:
Hahaha Ninerlifer. Sure you can. But the question is do you want it?


Not if it continues to tell lies LOL! ;)

_________________
DISCLAIMER:

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:03 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:35 pm
Posts: 2920
Location: Seattle, WA - USA
I can't stand *most* niner fans, but the division is more fun now that both teams are competitive at the same time. That said, I love Ray Lewis and I hope they win the Superbowl.

_________________
"Are we rockin' and rollin' or what?!''

-- Seattle coach Pete Carroll, celebrating with his coaches after the Seahawks pulled off a trade with the Jets, netting running back Leon Washington on Saturday, via Seahawks.com


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:20 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
Posts: 9223
Location: Renton Wa.
I see Jim as a great old school chew your ass coach, I also see him as a sort of John Madden, the toll it takes on him physically and emotionally to coach will be his demise, his health won't allow him to do it long.

Oh and as a player he was just as bad, I remember even team mates disliked his tantrums and meltdowns, problem is Captain Comeback kept winning.

_________________
Image

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:22 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:09 am
Posts: 2905
Location: Omaha, NE
OahuHawkFan wrote:
This conversation is kinda pathetic really....

One would almost have to assume that 49er FANS think they have some personal role in the past (and current) successes of that organization... You guys in San Francisco merely have a coincidental birthplace whereby your proximity to a business franchise has mandated your loyalty to said franchise. Whether the 49ers do good or bad in any given year is in no way a reflection of your happy (or pathetic) life.

While the same can be said of nearly any football fan base that insists on using a "we" in reference to their football team, I guess I honestly don't understand the negativity in either direction. :?

So while I do grasp the inherent competitive spirit that drives fans to be proud of the team they have chosen to represent. To personalize the assault's flying back and forth in either direction just speaks to the immaturity and ignorance of the poster - not the collective cities they claim to represent.

Regardless, it's somewhat amusing to watch some of you get all worked up about it.

Scott


He also means me. But guess what? I don't seem to mind. I fully admit that my hatred of Farty Whiner fans is immature. I don't know that it's ignorant, but maybe that's just my ignorance showing. And honestly, Hawaii boy, who I presume is a Whiner in disguise will all three of his posts, you obviously know nothing if you don't think that a fanbase can contribute to the success of a team. Look in your own teams yard, dude. And if you can't see it, maybe you can step down from your soap box for a better view.

That BayArea kid is exactly why I HATE you imbeciles, by the way. It never fails... Let me mention the 5 trophies we have that you don't. That's great, I'm happy for you. And let me once and for all state how small you are to even mention that. It seems to insinuate that you are only a fan of your team because they are good or have been good. I'm not a Seahawks fanatic because they are good. They represent where I am from, how I grew up, and what I love about sports. No other team even comes close to sparking those kinds of emotions within me. HAWKS FOR LIFE! Everyone else can die a slow winless death.

_________________
Image


Last edited by KARAVARUS on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:49 pm 
I'M JIMMY!
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
Posts: 4348
Location: Auburn, WA
The good thing about the Niners being in the Super Bowl is that their fans are already just as ignorant, arrogant and self-rewarding as a fan can possibly get.

If the team manages to win the game, there isn't anything they can do that will top their already wretched behavior. They can't possibly be any worse than they are.

They are here because they know the Hawks are an exceptional team and they are yearning for some Seahawks fan to reward them with some re-assuring comment. It is the "hey everybody! Look at me!" Syndrome.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:09 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 690
Question, does most of your guy's hatred against Niner fans based on your interactions with ones who post on the Webzone? I have never visited that site, but have seen you guys mention it quite a bit. Do any of you visit 49ers.com?

_________________
DISCLAIMER:

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:31 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:48 pm
Posts: 1867
Location: Oklahoma City
NinerLifer wrote:
Question, does most of your guy's hatred against Niner fans based on your interactions with ones who post on the Webzone? I have never visited that site, but have seen you guys mention it quite a bit. Do any of you visit 49ers.com?


Nope, just the ones I interact with at work is bad enough.

_________________
Tokadub wrote:
I'm telling you guys Bennett is super overrated he's gonna be a piece of dino poo next season and I'm gonna LOL.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:32 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 2651
NinerLifer wrote:
Question, does most of your guy's hatred against Niner fans based on your interactions with ones who post on the Webzone? I have never visited that site, but have seen you guys mention it quite a bit. Do any of you visit 49ers.com?


Not there persay but I'm a member of some NFC West forms through FB and loafoftatupu hit the nail on the head with his statement. My belief is, that they will be worse than they are now with even more bandwagon frontrunning mouthbreathers.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:42 am 
NET Ring Of Honor
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
Posts: 21136
Location: NFL WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013-2014
The Radish wrote:
Well Bayarea it didn't take you long to fall back on bragging about trophys you weren't alive to see the team win.

Please wave bye to the nice people.

:141847_bnono:


He is from SF, so he knows all about a "low blow" if ya know what I mean.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:43 am 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Online

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22896
Location: Kirkland, WA
NinerLifer wrote:
Question, does most of your guy's hatred against Niner fans based on your interactions with ones who post on the Webzone? I have never visited that site, but have seen you guys mention it quite a bit. Do any of you visit 49ers.com?


The raw percentage of 49ers fans that have come here and either started talking about all the trophies they have that we don't, or that at the first sign of serious football discussion when a point would be made that wasn't in the favor of the 49ers would start posting pics of the 5 trophies the 49ers have, was astounding.

This is all since the time when Harbaugh arrived in San Francisco, by the way. This place was a ghost town as far as 49ers fans were concerned, before Harbaugh started winning with you guys. We had BoX and rcs here before him, and I believe that's it. The only two to be here before you guys got good again. Now, we've been dealing with a flood of 49ers fans, most of which have come here and gotten banned for being douche bags. Like this guy: viewtopic.php?p=861760#p861760

It's hard to respect a fan base that does this. Cardinals fans didn't do it once they got hot with Kurt Warner. Hell, everyone on this board was shocked at how nice the Patriots fans were that came here during Patriots @ Seahawks week. Best, and most intelligent set of fans I've ever seen. It floored me. Nary a mention of rings and trophies we lacked, even when some of the Seahawks fans here were going after 'em a bit, trying to get their goat.

Basically, a big percentage of 49ers fans in our experience seem to be bandwagon dickbags, and it definitely is a large part of why we are coming to hate the 49ers with a passion. Plus, Harbaugh acting like a petulant child whenever there's a call he doesn't agree with doesn't help your team's reputation.

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:52 am 
* The Doc *
* The Doc *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:33 am
Posts: 8882
Location: Covington, Washington
I think the "show me your trophy" argument is usually fanbases that won in the past but haven't in awhile. Or so it seems. Cowboys, Niners and Skins. Giants and Patriots fans that stop by don't seem to mention it or maybe I am just not noticing it. Steelers fans, well we would never know on this forum because there is no love for them and they haven't been around since Polamalu stopped visiting. I always liked BlkandGldBabe's avatar. Sexy.

Anyway, I would imagine if the 9ers win a couple this decade they most likely will not play that card since it goes without saying that they would have won recently and no need to overcompensate.

The only way to get past this pain in the side is for the Seahawks to win a few Lombardi trophies. Until then, it is a sore spot visiting fans/trolls know they can poke.

_________________
Image
Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:17 pm 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
Offline

Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 8:14 am
Posts: 695
Why in the hell would a Seahawks fan go to a 9er site?
Thats as retarded as all of the 9er trolls on here, especially during superbowl week.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:59 am 
NET Bench Warmer
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:26 pm
Posts: 18
I am also a Niner Fan who comes in peace (for the most part!). I like to talk football and enjoy the rivalry and all the debate as long as it remains in line with factual information. As far as the Wilson vs Kaepernick debate goes, I think it's crazy that people are debating the legacy of these guys already. One just had one of the best rookie seasons ever and the other has led his team to the Super Bowl after just 9 starts. I mean, the sky is the limit for both these guys and the Seahawk-Niner rivalry looks AWESOME on paper for the next 10 years. That being said, there are two criticisms that I keep reading here that get my back up. One is, anyone who criticizes Harbaugh as a coach and what he has done in his first two seasons obviously doesn't watch much football. This guy is a phenomenal football coach and has won everywhere he has been. Is he a ranting lunatic at times on the sidelines? Yes! Can he be weirdly enigmatic and annoying in interviews, yes! Does he have a huge ego? Most definitely, along with most pro athletes and top coaches, i would suggest. The bottom line is you cannot question his football accomplishments. The other issue is criticisms with Kaepernick. How do you criticize a guy that leads his team to the SB in his first 9 starts?? I can only imagine what I would be reading about Wilson on here if you guys were in the bowl. My god, he would be the second coming. Plus, all this talk about Kap being a single read qb? Rubbish. Those people aren't watching tape. He did some of that in his first couple of games but has made huge leaps there in the last 3 or 4 games, especially in the playoffs. Plus, he has made NINE career starts. He is still a pup in terms of his experience. His upside is huge, just like Wilson's. Trying to measure who is better at this early stage of their careers is laughable. Both look to be great but only time will tell and that will inevitably be measured in championships won. Anyway, I'll get off my soap box. I love what I am seeing in the NFC West now. We should be battling with each other for years to come now for not just the division, but potentially the super bowl. Look forward to some good debates with you guys. Can't wait til we go head to head next year!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:41 am 
NET Starter
User avatar
Online

Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:38 pm
Posts: 447
cdnstrong wrote:
I am also a Niner Fan who comes in peace (for the most part!). I like to talk football and enjoy the rivalry and all the debate as long as it remains in line with factual information. As far as the Wilson vs Kaepernick debate goes, I think it's crazy that people are debating the legacy of these guys already. One just had one of the best rookie seasons ever and the other has led his team to the Super Bowl after just 9 starts. I mean, the sky is the limit for both these guys and the Seahawk-Niner rivalry looks AWESOME on paper for the next 10 years. That being said, there are two criticisms that I keep reading here that get my back up. One is, anyone who criticizes Harbaugh as a coach and what he has done in his first two seasons obviously doesn't watch much football. This guy is a phenomenal football coach and has won everywhere he has been. Is he a ranting lunatic at times on the sidelines? Yes! Can he be weirdly enigmatic and annoying in interviews, yes! Does he have a huge ego? Most definitely, along with most pro athletes and top coaches, i would suggest. The bottom line is you cannot question his football accomplishments. The other issue is criticisms with Kaepernick. How do you criticize a guy that leads his team to the SB in his first 9 starts?? I can only imagine what I would be reading about Wilson on here if you guys were in the bowl. My god, he would be the second coming. Plus, all this talk about Kap being a single read qb? Rubbish. Those people aren't watching tape. He did some of that in his first couple of games but has made huge leaps there in the last 3 or 4 games, especially in the playoffs. Plus, he has made NINE career starts. He is still a pup in terms of his experience. His upside is huge, just like Wilson's. Trying to measure who is better at this early stage of their careers is laughable. Both look to be great but only time will tell and that will inevitably be measured in championships won. Anyway, I'll get off my soap box. I love what I am seeing in the NFC West now. We should be battling with each other for years to come now for not just the division, but potentially the super bowl. Look forward to some good debates with you guys. Can't wait til we go head to head next year!!


Ifyouaren'tgoingtobotherusingtheenterkey,whybotherwiththespacebar?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:55 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 2651
Will you come back to talk football if the whiners lose? Probably not. GO RAVENS!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:18 am 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:10 pm
Posts: 242
cdnstrong wrote:
I am also a Niner Fan who comes in peace (for the most part!). I like to talk football and enjoy the rivalry and all the debate as long as it remains in line with factual information. As far as the Wilson vs Kaepernick debate goes, I think it's crazy that people are debating the legacy of these guys already. One just had one of the best rookie seasons ever and the other has led his team to the Super Bowl after just 9 starts. I mean, the sky is the limit for both these guys and the Seahawk-Niner rivalry looks AWESOME on paper for the next 10 years. That being said, there are two criticisms that I keep reading here that get my back up. One is, anyone who criticizes Harbaugh as a coach and what he has done in his first two seasons obviously doesn't watch much football. This guy is a phenomenal football coach and has won everywhere he has been. Is he a ranting lunatic at times on the sidelines? Yes! Can he be weirdly enigmatic and annoying in interviews, yes! Does he have a huge ego? Most definitely, along with most pro athletes and top coaches, i would suggest. The bottom line is you cannot question his football accomplishments. The other issue is criticisms with Kaepernick. How do you criticize a guy that leads his team to the SB in his first 9 starts?? I can only imagine what I would be reading about Wilson on here if you guys were in the bowl. My god, he would be the second coming. Plus, all this talk about Kap being a single read qb? Rubbish. Those people aren't watching tape. He did some of that in his first couple of games but has made huge leaps there in the last 3 or 4 games, especially in the playoffs. Plus, he has made NINE career starts. He is still a pup in terms of his experience. His upside is huge, just like Wilson's. Trying to measure who is better at this early stage of their careers is laughable. Both look to be great but only time will tell and that will inevitably be measured in championships won. Anyway, I'll get off my soap box. I love what I am seeing in the NFC West now. We should be battling with each other for years to come now for not just the division, but potentially the super bowl. Look forward to some good debates with you guys. Can't wait til we go head to head next year!!


Paragraphs my man, paragraphs. Hit the "Enter" button every now and then. It just helps others to read it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:35 am 
NET Bench Warmer
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:26 pm
Posts: 18
Greenhell wrote:
Will you come back to talk football if the whiners lose? Probably not. GO RAVENS!



Ofcourse, why not? I am not trashing anyone here or trolling, so no need to hide should we lose.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:41 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
Posts: 3870
Location: Tri Cities, WA
we will do our best to comfort you guys in your time of grief... :devil:

_________________
World Champs - Sounds good don't it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:49 am 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 9:18 am
Posts: 463
drdiags wrote:
I think the "show me your trophy" argument is usually fanbases that won in the past but haven't in awhile. Or so it seems. Cowboys, Niners and Skins. Giants and Patriots fans that stop by don't seem to mention it or maybe I am just not noticing it. Steelers fans, well we would never know on this forum because there is no love for them and they haven't been around since Polamalu stopped visiting. I always liked BlkandGldBabe's avatar. Sexy.

Anyway, I would imagine if the 9ers win a couple this decade they most likely will not play that card since it goes without saying that they would have won recently and no need to overcompensate.

The only way to get past this pain in the side is for the Seahawks to win a few Lombardi trophies. Until then, it is a sore spot visiting fans/trolls know they can poke.


Not quite. The Skins fans were just as big of dicks as the 9er fans. They did contribute to a pretty epic thread in the Smack Shack though (lol @ Pikachu).


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:51 am 
* NET Radish *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
Posts: 18018
Location: Spokane, Wa.
I think this has begun to be as bad from our side as from outside teams.

There are those of you that can't wait to start shit with some poster from a team not ours.Its about time our own people grew a pair and stopped acting like school yard bullys, cause that's what some of you are!

Sadly some of those very people that bitch and attack the most are among the ones that go and start shit at other sites.

:141847_bnono:

_________________
Image
The SuperB owl ladys have left the building with our thanks.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:56 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 2651
hawker84 wrote:
we will do our best to comfort you guys in your time of grief... :devil:


Yeah, a big giant Hawk hug. :th2thumbs:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:40 pm 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
Offline

Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 8:14 am
Posts: 695
What is weird to me, is no one talks about the 9ers unless their fans post something here.
Are they that self serving and obnoxious to think every fan base gives a shit about them?
I think .net has been mostly upbeat and looking towards the future, until the trolls arrive with the "hey look @ me I come in piece schtik".

If they have to come here to "talk football" WTF are they talking about on their sites?

I say ban all 9er related posts until someone raises the trophy sunday, then we'll see who's serious and who was really trolling.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:14 pm 
NET Bench Warmer
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:26 pm
Posts: 18
Chapman wrote:
What is weird to me, is no one talks about the 9ers unless their fans post something here.
Are they that self serving and obnoxious to think every fan base gives a shit about them?
I think .net has been mostly upbeat and looking towards the future, until the trolls arrive with the "hey look @ me I come in piece schtik".

If they have to come here to "talk football" WTF are they talking about on their sites?

I say ban all 9er related posts until someone raises the trophy sunday, then we'll see who's serious and who was really trolling.



As a Niner fan, I can tell you that doesn't wash with me personally. I come here because the Seahawks represent our greatest rivalry in the league today, simple as that. I see us battling it out in the division for years to come. As such, I like to know what's going on with your team, gain the insight from the knowledgeable fans that are here and it adds an extra layer to our ongoing rivalry. That's just my take.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:48 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 2651
cdnstrong wrote:
Chapman wrote:
What is weird to me, is no one talks about the 9ers unless their fans post something here.
Are they that self serving and obnoxious to think every fan base gives a shit about them?
I think .net has been mostly upbeat and looking towards the future, until the trolls arrive with the "hey look @ me I come in piece schtik".

If they have to come here to "talk football" WTF are they talking about on their sites?

I say ban all 9er related posts until someone raises the trophy sunday, then we'll see who's serious and who was really trolling.



As a Niner fan, I can tell you that doesn't wash with me personally. I come here because the Seahawks represent our greatest rivalry in the league today, simple as that. I see us battling it out in the division for years to come. As such, I like to know what's going on with your team, gain the insight from the knowledgeable fans that are here and it adds an extra layer to our ongoing rivalry. That's just my take.


I find it very odd that you have an interest in what's going on with our team when its the week leading up to the Super Bowl and we're in our offseason. What kind of insight could possibly be gained at this point in the off season? Where were you leading up to our match up back in December? If my Hawks were playing next weekend I'd be so far from any rival board that maybe you'd smell the gas I'd pass in teams general direction. But that's about it. :49ersmall:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:07 pm 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
Offline

Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 8:14 am
Posts: 695
Exactly what I mean Greenhell.
They just now take interest in our team the week leading up to the superbowl.
Not buying it.
I think what they're really looking for is for us to wish them luck or tell them how great their team is.
Never gonna happen.
They should go back to what they normally do, fighting over soy sauce and underwear.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:40 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:04 pm
Posts: 1972
Kaepernick is likely going get a ring. Wilson is the better QB though imo and had a better regular season and Wilson set the rookie record for yards in a playoff game. Kaepernick also has more weapons on offense then Wilson has at this point . So enjoy it but we'll be back next year to kick your asses just like we did a couple months ago.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:11 pm 
* NET X's & O's Guru *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 8620
Location: PNW
How about you guys just let it be and if he acts up, the mods will take care of it.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:32 am 
NET Bench Warmer
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:26 pm
Posts: 18
Greenhell wrote:
cdnstrong wrote:
Chapman wrote:
What is weird to me, is no one talks about the 9ers unless their fans post something here.
Are they that self serving and obnoxious to think every fan base gives a shit about them?
I think .net has been mostly upbeat and looking towards the future, until the trolls arrive with the "hey look @ me I come in piece schtik".

If they have to come here to "talk football" WTF are they talking about on their sites?

I say ban all 9er related posts until someone raises the trophy sunday, then we'll see who's serious and who was really trolling.



As a Niner fan, I can tell you that doesn't wash with me personally. I come here because the Seahawks represent our greatest rivalry in the league today, simple as that. I see us battling it out in the division for years to come. As such, I like to know what's going on with your team, gain the insight from the knowledgeable fans that are here and it adds an extra layer to our ongoing rivalry. That's just my take.


I find it very odd that you have an interest in what's going on with our team when its the week leading up to the Super Bowl and we're in our offseason. What kind of insight could possibly be gained at this point in the off season? Where were you leading up to our match up back in December? If my Hawks were playing next weekend I'd be so far from any rival board that maybe you'd smell the gas I'd pass in teams general direction. But that's about it. :49ersmall:



Ok, agree to disagree then. I am not trashing nor looking for any reassurances or "good luck" statements (that's laughable). I have been on this board for a little while now and posted a couple of times but frankly didn't do much because of all the flaming going on between ignorant Niner fans and some just as ignorant Seahawk fans. I saw the original poster's comment on this thread and as a fellow Niner fan, i liked the way he approached and piggy backed on it, that's it.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:58 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
Posts: 2373
Location: Sammamish, WA
boom

_________________
60 percent of the time..........it works........every time


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:40 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:09 am
Posts: 2905
Location: Omaha, NE
Lol

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:49 am 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:59 pm
Posts: 88
The truth of the matter is that the Seahawks and 49ers are much more similar than they are different. Personally, I recently converted to a Seahawks fan from being primarily a niners fan. Yes, the niners have some bad apples of fans, but responding with blind hatred is a low, low thing to do.

If you don't look at the history of these two teams, the Niners and Hawks, only the present, you see two very, very similar teams. These teams are emerging from the dark ages, and quickly becoming feared across the league by overcoming odds and toppling big opponents. The niners have eliminated their underdog status halfway through this season, and I think its safe to say that nobody will underestimate the Seahawks anymore. We both have two young QB's, and intelligent coaches. (You can call Harbaugh a douche all you want, but there's no denying the man has turned around the Niners organization since he's been there). Both teams have outstanding defenses, the top two in the league.

I hope the Niners win the SB this year, because the Hawks are out, and because I think the players themselves deserve more than anything. And I think they will.

For a topic of discussion, lets talk about this. The Niners are great. But they are vulnerable in their own division (Rams have their number, and Seattle will stand toe to toe with them until the end.) Do you think the Niners or the Seahawks will have the better of the rivalry?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:54 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 690
Just to answer a question that has been brought up multiple times, I have been trying to register on here for about 2 years now ever since Harbaugh took over as I knew there would be a rivalry between our two teams given the history of our coaches. It was just recently that I was finally approved. I registered primarily for the ability to talk to the intelligent posters on here during next season.

_________________
DISCLAIMER:

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:44 am 
* NET Hottie *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:27 pm
Posts: 2128
NinerLifer wrote:
Just to answer a question that has been brought up multiple times, I have been trying to register on here for about 2 years now ever since Harbaugh took over as I knew there would be a rivalry between our two teams given the history of our coaches. It was just recently that I was finally approved. I registered primarily for the ability to talk to the intelligent posters on here during next season.

That's fine. Just do yourself a favor and don't bring up Lombardi's. That is what the trolls use. Just sayin....


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:54 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:29 pm
Posts: 1990
Location: Seattle
Seahwkgal wrote:
NinerLifer wrote:
Just to answer a question that has been brought up multiple times, I have been trying to register on here for about 2 years now ever since Harbaugh took over as I knew there would be a rivalry between our two teams given the history of our coaches. It was just recently that I was finally approved. I registered primarily for the ability to talk to the intelligent posters on here during next season.

That's fine. Just do yourself a favor and don't bring up Lombardi's. That is what the trolls use. Just sayin....


Exactly.

49ers Fan: When in doubt, one simple sentence will win you any argument against a fan from a rival team - "Oh yeah? Well, FIVE RINGS! Beat that!"

Five Lombardi trophies, I can't argue with that. However, most of the fans who bring up "FIVE RINGS" were still learning how to crap in a toilet instead of their pants. Since all but one (1994) of those rings were obtained in the 1980's and a lot of internet arguments come from football fans [not only 49ers fans, but fans of all teams] in their twenties. Then there are the kids who were not even conceived when the 49ers won their last Superbowl, 18 & under, but still like to use the Lombardi argument.

_________________
~ The Stache'


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:17 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 2651
Zowert wrote:
Exactly.

49ers Fan: When in doubt, one simple sentence will win you any argument against a fan from a rival team - "Oh yeah? Well, FIVE RINGS! Beat that!"

Five Lombardi trophies, I can't argue with that. However, most of the fans who bring up "FIVE RINGS" were still learning how to crap in a toilet instead of their pants. Since all but one (1994) of those rings were obtained in the 1980's and a lot of internet arguments come from football fans [not only 49ers fans, but fans of all teams] in their twenties. Then there are the kids who were not even conceived when the 49ers won their last Superbowl, 18 & under, but still like to use the Lombardi argument.


Thats the crap I hate the most about niner fans. Mostly the young ones who can't even talk football and the first damn thing out of their mouth is, "You suck, your team sucks, all teams suck. Who has it better than us?! 5 Super Bowls! No losses!"

Damn front running mouth breathers. If they didn't see even the last one in 94 then my respect is very limited for them. :49ersmall:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:10 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 690
Zowert wrote:
Seahwkgal wrote:
NinerLifer wrote:
Just to answer a question that has been brought up multiple times, I have been trying to register on here for about 2 years now ever since Harbaugh took over as I knew there would be a rivalry between our two teams given the history of our coaches. It was just recently that I was finally approved. I registered primarily for the ability to talk to the intelligent posters on here during next season.

That's fine. Just do yourself a favor and don't bring up Lombardi's. That is what the trolls use. Just sayin....


Exactly.

49ers Fan: When in doubt, one simple sentence will win you any argument against a fan from a rival team - "Oh yeah? Well, FIVE RINGS! Beat that!"

Five Lombardi trophies, I can't argue with that. However, most of the fans who bring up "FIVE RINGS" were still learning how to crap in a toilet instead of their pants. Since all but one (1994) of those rings were obtained in the 1980's and a lot of internet arguments come from football fans [not only 49ers fans, but fans of all teams] in their twenties. Then there are the kids who were not even conceived when the 49ers won their last Superbowl, 18 & under, but still like to use the Lombardi argument.


Yep I can understand that. Being in my low 30's I can at least say that I was indeed alive for all 5 SB's, but obviously don't remember the first ones.

_________________
DISCLAIMER:

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:28 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
Posts: 3870
Location: Tri Cities, WA
i'm in my 40's and i barely remember our one and only championship by the sonics... i remember the players but don't remember the game... it's almost as if it didn't really happen.. and that's fustrating for me.... we've had 3 professional teams in washington for 30+ years and one championship to show for it... it's hard to be a washington state sports fan sometimes. Especially when your a cougar to boot. LOL

but i honestly think that's what makes us such a great Fanbase... because despite of that, we are still 100% behind our teams.. every bit as rabid last year as we were this year, every bit rabid this year as we were in 05... and yes we have high hopes for next year, but regardless of the season outcome, we'll still be lined up on the side of the road, saying thank you to our team.. As long as our organizations are showing us they're trying, they will always have our support.

only a few professional franchises can feel our pain, so to come in here and rub their past success in our face, is really a huge slap in the face, which is why trolls from any team that come on here is attacked unmercifully and thrown out like yesterday's garbage. wanna talk football , great welcome.. want to throw your franchise in our face, see ya down the road.

_________________
World Champs - Sounds good don't it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:08 am 
I'M JIMMY!
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
Posts: 4348
Location: Auburn, WA
hawker84 wrote:
i'm in my 40's and i barely remember our one and only championship by the sonics... i remember the players but don't remember the game... it's almost as if it didn't really happen.. and that's fustrating for me.... we've had 3 professional teams in washington for 30+ years and one championship to show for it... it's hard to be a washington state sports fan sometimes. Especially when your a cougar to boot. LOL

but i honestly think that's what makes us such a great Fanbase... because despite of that, we are still 100% behind our teams.. every bit as rabid last year as we were this year, every bit rabid this year as we were in 05... and yes we have high hopes for next year, but regardless of the season outcome, we'll still be lined up on the side of the road, saying thank you to our team.. As long as our organizations are showing us they're trying, they will always have our support.

only a few professional franchises can feel our pain, so to come in here and rub their past success in our face, is really a huge slap in the face, which is why trolls from any team that come on here is attacked unmercifully and thrown out like yesterday's garbage. wanna talk football , great welcome.. want to throw your franchise in our face, see ya down the road.



Interesting as the Niners have been in play since the mid-40's, not winning a championship until the Niners were 35 years old. I think the Hawks are like 36-37 now. So their long time fans had to wait a while too.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 253hawk, Ad Hawk, Alexander, austinslater25, BadgerHawk, BAJAHAWK, BallHawker, BC-Hawk, Bigbadhawk, Bitter, Blitzer88, blue 22, BlueBlood, BlueThunder, byau, Canadianhawkfan, CaptainRipper, Cartire, CHawks4L, Cinque52, coach78, Coug_Hawk08, Crabhawk, crucifyd, D1sorder, davidonmi, dbmack, Deterrence, DHawk, drcool, Escamillo, Fudwamper, gadgor, GFang, Google [Bot], Hawkfish, hawknation2014, HAWKS2theBONE, Hendo66, IBleedBlueAndGreen, Infamous425, JaiSeaSea, jake206, JZ#1, keatonisballin, King Dog, Kixkahn, largenutz, Lawke, LOOMiS, Lynch'sLamborghini, Mick063, mistaowen, NorthwestSportsFan, oldhawkfan, Onyx, Pandion Haliaetus, Popeyejones, Rambitious, randomation, renofox, rj503, RolandDeschain, SacHawk2.0, Seanhawk, seattlest7, Smellyman, SoCalHawksFan, Soppie, taz291819, TDOTSEAHAWK, TheGreenMan, TheHawkster, TheRealDTM, titan3131, TruHammer07, Uncle Si, VivaEfrenHerrera, WilsonMVP, Yahoo [Bot] and 352 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.