Chance of Snow for MNF Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Last time there was snow on MNF (11/27/06), I and thousands of other fans got stranded for several hours trying to get home. The game was fun but the aftermath was not one of my favorite memories. It took me 8 hours to get home (normally takes 1 hour). I sure as heck hope we're not in for a repeat of that nightmare. Then again, if it guarantees we beat the Saints to seal HFA, I can live with that.

Topper nfl

Largent80

Reaction score
I took the bus home to West Seattle that night. I remember eating an Ivars Bread Bowl of chowder and watching flakes fall into it.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Good. I will be in attendance and hope it happens.

Brees struggles while Marshawn soldiers on.

the ditch

Reaction score
I'm running the marathon the day before and it's looking like it's going to pour which would really suck, hoping for a forecast change.

Kakaww

Reaction score
Aros":2aowr2e1 said:
Last time there was snow on MNF (11/27/06), I and thousands of other fans got stranded for several hours trying to get home. The game was fun but the aftermath was not one of my favorite memories. It took me 8 hours to get home (normally takes 1 hour). I sure as heck hope we're not in for a repeat of that nightmare. Then again, if it guarantees we beat the Saints to seal HFA, I can live with that.

Topper nfl

Oh man, I remember that game. I listened to the entire game from start to finish while trying to get on to the freeway in Kirkland. Another 5 hours home. But anyways, yes! I love watching snow games, bring it on!

stack600

Reaction score
the ditch":i8j5mwxt said:
I'm running the marathon the day before and it's looking like it's going to pour which would really suck, hoping for a forecast change.
So is my oldest daughter, Hats off to you all, I ran 3 in my younger days. Now I am waiting for my 2nd knee replacement(Lft 1 this time) not from running though, wore em out logging for 37 years.

Snow's cool...But I want to see Hawks hang some serious numbers on the Saints (not just score) But sacks and a few INTs to show B.B. and WT3 has no effect on the D.

Status
Not open for further replies.