Harvins hip flared up-seeing doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Seeing doctors today. God damn I hate it when my worrying about this crap gets vindicated.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Starting to think we should have just permanently IR'd him and waited until next year to release him. Jesus Christ.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 10m
Source: #Seahawks WR Percy Harvin's surgically repaired hip flared up again. He's seeing doctors today, but his status for MNF is in doubt.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Well I think this pretty much guarantees that he will not play Monday no matter what.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Well, if true that kind of sucks.
I wonder if its a pain tolerance thing vs damage thing.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I heard a report that he's back in NY. I'm guessing done for the year, with extensive damage to the surgical repair. What a disaster this trade is turning out to be

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
cool. worth every penny. so incredibly disappointing. i was so blinded with this guys upside i forgot that he's basically made of glass.

hawker84

Reaction score
worry about what? Playing a game without him? He is a luxury not a necessity. we'll be fine as long as the O line does it's job.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Interesting that most of the frustration and anger is directed at the player. Who put him in there?

Seriously, what did Percy do wrong?

A

Anonymous

We got one game out of him this year? Unbelievable and extremely unfortunate.

OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
hawker84":866pb0xc said:
worry about what? Playing a game without him? He is a luxury not a necessity. we'll be fine as long as the O line does it's job.

Worried in the sense that the last few days everyone has been telling us not to worry because Harvin will be fine.

Well he's not fine.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'm starting to think this team should never trade a high pick for anybody, and we should trade away our first-round pick every single draft. We find all our guys that actually, you know, do stuff for us and see playing time, after the first round. Okung and Thomas, but otherwise...Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.