Colin Kaepernick

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
I am so glad we have Russell Wilson and not this moronic fool as our quarterback. If any of you doubt our ability to win on Sunday, just listen to this budding scholar of wisdom:

From The Mercury News

Colin Kaepernick chose one word to sum up the 49ers’ rivalry with the Seattle Seahawks: “Physical.”

Kaepernick will be seeking his first win in three starts against the Seahawks when the NFC West powers meet Sunday at Candlestick Park.

The 49ers lost the past two meetings, both in Seattle, by a combined score of 71-16, including a 29-3 loss Sept. 15.

Here’s a word to describe that: Lopsided.

“For me, they’re just another team in our path on where we want to go,” Kaepernick said Wednesday.

If the 49ers lose Sunday, the Seahawks (10-1) will win the NFC West and end the 49ers’ two-year reign atop the NFL’s toughest division. A Seahawks victory would be their first at Candlestick Park since 2008.

Kaepernick’s career-worst game from a statistical standpoint came in that Week 2 loss at Seattle, when he was was 13-of-28 for 127 yards with no touchdowns, three interceptions and a 20.1 passer rating.

“Home-field advantage is always a big thing,” Kaepernick said of playing in San Francisco rather than the loud CenturyLink Field. “You get to use cadence and audibles you can’t use on the road if you can’t hear.”

Kaepernick conducted his weekly press conference in the locker room corner that houses his offensive linemen, many of whom rolled their eyes when he brought the 30-reporter cluster into their domain. Alex Boone, who might start at left tackle in place of the injured Joe Staley, told Kaepernick he would be fined for invading their space with media.

Asked why it seems he despises press conferences, Kaepernick replied: “I signed a contract to play football. The media is just an obligation I have to do.”

What a Tool!!!! Go Hawks :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

IcedHawk

Reaction score
That team seems like it's on the verge of imploding.

rightbench

Reaction score
1: he's only played us twice and lost both.
2: the seahawks are 11-1
3: part of signing a contract to play quarterback in the NFL is an obligation to the media and to the TEAM to be a potentially good face for your franchise.
4: I hope he does piss of his oline. he pisses off everyone else.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":2nhr2sf6 said:
Asked why it seems he despises press conferences, Kaepernick replied: “I signed a contract to play football. The media is just an obligation I have to do.”

He despises press conferences and folds under pressure because he's not mentally agile enough to think on his feet, and he's not prepared.

The same reason he can't do a press conference is the same reason he's a one-read-and-bolt QB.

He's pretty much the opposite of Russell Wilson.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2ttz20rm said:
seahawk12thman":2ttz20rm said:

He despises press conferences and folds under pressure because he's not mentally agile enough to think on his feet, and he's not prepared.

The same reason he can't do a press conference is the same reason he's a one-read-and-bolt QB.

bullseye.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
And fortunately for we seahawks fans, the qualities he's lacking in being able to handle a simple press conference are some of the key components to being a great leader.

49ers will be back to drafting QB's in the top 12 of the draft order around the same time we're signing Wilson to a deal to be Seattle's QB for the next 8 years.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I'm sure he appreciates the fans when he cashes the checks from his jersey sales. Just not when he has to do an interview.

The fans are such babies some times.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Make no mistake, he is not dumb. But he seems to have a knack for doing dumb, immature things in terms of acting as the face of the franchise.

Largent80

Reaction score
Our pass rush is going to go off on that undermanned O-Line, and Krapperdink will.....Krap the bed.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
Is it possible to be any more unlikeable? The false bravado act is growing tiresome with this guy.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
sc85sis":3dyhw1bb said:
Make no mistake, he is not dumb. But he seems to have a knack for doing dumb, immature things in terms of acting as the face of the franchise.

big difference between being dumb and not being mentally agile.

Not every intelligent person is a great leader, and not every great leader is an intellectual.

Every great leader is charismatic in their own way, every great leader shows good judgement in most cases and especially in simple every day decisions, and every great leader is intelligent enough to be both adaptive to as well as accommodating of the situation and environment.

Kaepernick fails in all 3 categories. A bunch of tattoos don't make you charismatic, putting on another team's hat when you're currently the hottest player in the league and in the spotlight is a travesty of a decision no matter how innocent it is, and his inability to handle press conferences show a complete lack of being able to adapt and accommodate.

Fail fail fail.

kapperfail.

failboat captian.

Not sure i'd even want the guy as a backup.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Kaepernick is not dumb but he acts as though he is. That's worse that being dumb in itself.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1gtacjx1 said:
seahawk12thman":1gtacjx1 said:

There isn't much more to add methinks.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Since Hines Ward retired, I think we may have found a new winner for "most annoying smile in the NFL"

940x
50f384ce54df3.preview-300.jpg

628x471
colin_kaepernick_AP810289204296.jpg

11941206.jpg

Thankfully we haven't had to see that face on the sidelines any time we have played him.

TwoDayBooze

Reaction score
Starting to sound like Harbaugh, who preaches being a surly butthole to the media at all times.

DixonGOHAWKS7

Reaction score
You all saw the memo that went out to 49ers fans to teach them how to have a good home field advantage, right?! loloololololololol

113056.jpg

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
It just keeps getting beter:

Colin Kaepernick and Russell Wilson, the two young quarterbacks leading the 49ers and Seattle Seahawks, will face comparisons as long as they meet twice a season as NFC West rivals.

And that will certainly be the case this week, leading up to the meeting between the first-place Seahawks and second-place 49ers on Sunday at Candlestick Park.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/kaepern ... heir-words :0190l: