Raible Highlights Seattle @ NY

Riley12

Reaction score
Amazing tip by Sherman. He was tapping it to himself and then let Earl have it.

cacksman

Reaction score
Thank you! I've been making it a point to download these before Youtube takes them down so I have them forever.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
I know Sherman said he wanted to tip it to Thomas since he already got the hail mary interception earlier that Thomas could've had, so Sherman wanted to give one back, but does anyone think Sherman could've took it down himself instead of tipping it?

Also that Beastmoe TD run... :shock:, but not really, it's typical Lynch.

hawker84

Reaction score
Love to see these, reminds me how fortunate seattle fans have been over the years to have top shelf announcers for our teams, Raible, Rizz, Calabro and of course the legendary Dave Niehaus... Keep these posts coming.

RockHawk

Reaction score
Thank you for continuing to create and share these here at .NET. I speak for all of us in saying thanks for the hard work, and we appreciate it!

OP
OP
S

Sventity

Reaction score
Just as a heads up - these always get taken down very quickly. If you're so inclined, there are many applications with which to permanently download youtube clips in order to keep them for personal use. I won't link to any, but it's a good way to have access to these videos after they're taken down in (usually) 3 or 4 days.

RockHawk

Reaction score
Sventity":3fc3gphh said:
Just as a heads up - these always get taken down very quickly. If you're so inclined, there are many applications with which to permanently download youtube clips in order to keep them for personal use. I won't link to any, but it's a good way to have access to these videos after they're taken down in (usually) 3 or 4 days.

That's most of the reason I wanted to give kudos to the author for continuing to do the work for us.