You've lost that lovin feeling

supahawk

Reaction score
This isn't a negative/freak out post, more like a "this loss kind of diminished what I thought this team was capable of" post. I don't know what exactly it is but prior to this game I thought this team could beat anyone, ESPECIALLY with HFA and an NFC West championship on the line. I now feel like this team is simply better than average. Maybe it's because the team is losing steam while others are gaining it? I guess to me the Hawks no longer seem head and shoulders above the rest of the league. Did this loss change anyone else's perception of the hawks? No other loss this season had this effect.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Yep.

It bothers me because I know that the best team in the playoffs is often not the one with the best record but the one with momentum going into them.

But I know that today's loss is pinned squarely on the shoulders of our OC, and now we have to come out a week from now with that same clown running the show - so I am not sure whether I want to get my hopes up on that one either.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Yes, I love the seahawks but i've been a Seattle sports fan for so long that i'm used to dissapointment. This team seemed like a team of destiny, then the Percy Harvin BS, then the Sidney Rice IR then the.... etc, seems like another good team from Seattle that will crumble when it counts. Oh and they look finesse again on offense. GREAT.