So this is the guy we're adding to our stacked roster? P.H.?

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Have to give credit to Brett on here for posting this. Just wanted to make sure everybody saw it. Guess I knew he was good, but he's phenomenal! OMG this is gonna be FUN! Go SEAHAWKS!!!

coincidence that his jersey # was "12" before coming here? I THINK NOT!

He's fast! Really fast!

[youtube]DxFVSLbQq-I[/youtube]

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Did you really not know before this? There's a reason for all the fuss. He's a ridiculous football player.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Ahhh I love that highlight reel. I usually mute it and watch in awe.

His physicality, his break away speed. Dude's special when he plays.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3hi5ydp5 said:
Did you really not know before this? There's a reason for all the fuss. He's a ridiculous football player.
I guess I just thought he was Reggie Bush with a mean streak or something, lol. I really wasn't aware his ball skills were so insane too.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Hopefully he can be ready to go and in sync with the rest of the offense quickly.

The Outfield

Reaction score
BlueThunder,

Percy Harvin is a wide receiver for the Seattle Seahawks and was drafted by the Minnesota Vikings in 2009.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Seanhawk":xbffo7xa said:

No. But it's nice to be reminded. Some clearly need to be.

If he gets close to 100%, watch out! With the ball in his hands, he's like Beast Mode on crack!

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":1jur4m5d said:
Seanhawk":1jur4m5d said:
I guess I just thought he was Reggie Bush with a mean streak or something, lol. I really wasn't aware his ball skills were so insane too.
Reggie Bush has some pretty damn good ball skills too. Dude could be a #1 WR on most teams.

Laloosh

Reaction score
The returns at 2:03 and 2:40 are just... :229031_faint:

Laloosh

Reaction score
If Lockette ever learns how to play football, they could be an unbelievably difficult combo to cover. The Lockette thing is a stretch but holy crap, can you imagine?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
He's Golden Tate with afterburners. Can you imagine the added swag our offense will have with him in there? I've watched this clip before, but this time I turned off the sound to totally home-in on his play. I recommend and approve this method, LOL! Such awesomeness. I think Tate has the edge on jump balls and durability, but OMG does Percy bring it everywhere else!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1x2dxi1b said:

Why do you think that Pete and John gave up three Draft choices? Someone has to be very special for a team to give up a #1 !!
I just pray that he can take more than a couple of hits this time. Love to see him "power" us through to a SB win.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":191urnzb said:
If Lockette ever learns how to play football, they could be an unbelievably difficult combo to cover. The Lockette thing is a stretch but holy crap, can you imagine?

Yeah, I like to see Lockette home in on a few specific routes and get good at them. Seems like he's mostly been the last read on brokens plays. For once I'd like to see him catch something in-stride rather that just grabbing and falling down, but I suppose that involves getting a good release and getting open, LOL! Just seems to me that, even we he has some space, he is so amazed at actually making the catch that his thought process kind of shuts down after that.

Throwdown

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":3klqexdz said:
I knew he was shifty and fast but I didn't realize how sticky his hands are. There are some tough catches on that reel...

Some of those catches looked like Doug Baldwin esque!

but...

ITS. ABOUT. TO. GO. DOWN!

OkieHawk

Reaction score
All the doubters should watch that video, and then realize that when he gets healthy we will truly dominate. Harvin is a monster, and I'm ecstatic we may see him full time from the next game on. Go Hawks!