Stop Whining!!!!!

Skip98027

Reaction score
I have lurked here for a long time but you whiners have to stop!!! This is our Year!!! Whatever it takes to win is what we do!! All your hand wringing doesn't change the fact that we are HOSTING THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! I believe.... I am in... quit whining and crying about winning. We are one of 4 teams playing next weekend! Pour a whiskey, toast your Hawks and enjoy the day. We don't get many of these...Enjoy!!!

GO HAWKS!

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
bellingerga":2u1i7wz2 said:
post #58093289026 with "stop whining" in the title over the last few years.

It works everytime.

And out all 580,293,289,026 instances, if it ever was warranted it would be on January 12th, 2014.

All this negativity is just hopelessness. Either way, despite what anyone feels or what anyone says. Seahawks will either win or lose. Right? Why, worry and just believe in the team.

Is there anything anybody really can accomplish by being negative other than being annoying and getting the smug satisfaction of saying" I told you so".

Seahawks are 14-3 this year, the 4th youngest team in the league, a team led by a 2nd year QB, and a team if its without Percy Harvin are about to play the biggest game and their first NFC Championship of their collectively young careers.

Where is the Love?

Not here.

...........................................................................maybe here but barely

Latest posts