PSA for fans attending the game on Sunday re the Coin toss

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Sunday is the last chance we will have this season to cement our legacy for this unbelievable season for the 12th man. Many season ticket holders probably know this, but it seems like there are quite a few people attending the playoff games that are new. Please pay attention to this crucial point:

If Seahawks will be receiving the ball to start the game after the coin toss, that of course means that the 49ers will start with the ball in the second half.

There is literally nothing better than when the Seahawks win the toss and are able to defer and start the game on defense. The stadium is at a fever pitch right after the 12th man flag is raised and the kickoff. It is a seamless transition into screaming the opponents into a quick 3 and out.

HOWEVER, it doesn't always work that way, and the 49ers may end up starting the second half on offense. If that happens, PLEASE be back to your seat for the start of the second half and ready to get loud. Often, the stadium is damn near 1/3 or 1/2 empty at the start of the second half and it is QUIET. This is not a big deal in most games, and totally acceptable when the Seahawks get the ball on offense first in the second half. But not this game. If the Seahawks are on D to start the second half, you better believe it is far more important that you are back to your seat and ready to rock.

Preventing a fast start for the 49ers offense in the second half is far more important than getting another beer or a Marshawn burger or taking a piss. HELP YOUR TEAM! Again...if Seahawks start the game on D? Great, no problem, enjoy waiting in line forever at halftime. So please pay attention. Thanks!!

OP
OP
Missing_Clink

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":2y6d7q3a said:
Hummm ..... have you discovered some way to make the bathroom lines shorter at the Clink?

Discretely piss in your empty beer cup?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":3tl0tl6s said:
Sunday is the last chance we will have this season to cement our legacy for this unbelievable season for the 12th man. Many season ticket holders probably know this, but it seems like there are quite a few people attending the playoff games that are new. Please pay attention to this crucial point:

If Seahawks will be receiving the ball to start the game after the coin toss, that of course means that the 49ers will start with the ball in the second half.

There is literally nothing better than when the Seahawks win the toss and are able to defer and start the game on defense. The stadium is at a fever pitch right after the 12th man flag is raised and the kickoff. It is a seamless transition into screaming the opponents into a quick 3 and out.

HOWEVER, it doesn't always work that way, and the 49ers may end up starting the second half on offense. If that happens, PLEASE be back to your seat for the start of the second half and ready to get loud. Often, the stadium is damn near 1/3 or 1/2 empty at the start of the second half and it is QUIET. This is not a big deal in most games, and totally acceptable when the Seahawks get the ball on offense first in the second half. But not this game. If the Seahawks are on D to start the second half, you better believe it is far more important that you are back to your seat and ready to rock.

Preventing a fast start for the 49ers offense in the second half is far more important than getting another beer or a Marshawn burger or taking a piss. HELP YOUR TEAM! Again...if Seahawks start the game on D? Great, no problem, enjoy waiting in line forever at halftime. So please pay attention. Thanks!!

If lines moved quicker, I'm sure this wouldn't be an issue.

However - methinks the Macklemore concert will keep more asses in the seats this weekend.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":3376xw2z said:
Bigpumpkin":3376xw2z said:
Hummm ..... have you discovered some way to make the bathroom lines shorter at the Clink?

Don't have a woman's bladder?

mikeak

Reaction score
Go to the bathrooms after you participate in making it a quick 3 and out......

This game if I could go you better believe I wouldn't be in a line by the time 2nd half starts. No matter why or how

I guess it helps when the wife normally goes and gets the beers if we want refills during game time :)

Green13

Reaction score
Plenty of time to use the bathroom, get another beer and be back in your seat. This is never a problem.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Why do people feel the need to tell other people how to enjoy the game? I paid my hard earned money to go to the game and I will do as I please.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":322sh5od said:
Bigpumpkin":322sh5od said:

Resale value and no drop off in quality.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Pretty sure he's asking you to help the team, not telling you how you should enjoy the game.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
CallMeADawg":13ffaoxc said:
Why do people feel the need to tell other people how to enjoy the game? I paid my hard earned money to go to the game and I will do as I please.

This really adds a lot to the forum. Awesome. Now we know that you will do what you please. Check. Got that. Why is it necessary to post that? Just do it then. :roll:

jtron5

Reaction score
Cuz if you aren't there screaming the magic will not happen. That's what must have happened against the bucs & cards. ...clowns

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Green13":1kap7p37 said:
Plenty of time to use the bathroom, get another beer and be back in your seat. This is never a problem.

It sure was on Saturday.

mikeak

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3kbrwqw9 said:
Green13":3kbrwqw9 said:

It sure was on Saturday.

I would be curious to where you guys sit.

Somethings may be an issue in the 300 section but not in the 100 section / club seats / one side of the stadium / which type of beer you are trying to buy etc

Brett

Reaction score
Who the hell cares they are giving out free depends at the gates enjoy the game sneak your booze in so you don't have to move lol

Spiderdan

Reaction score
A more needed PSA is for people (in the stands) to not F'ing cheer and chant SEA-HAWKS while we're on offense. That's when our players need to be able to hear.