how awesome is having non-stop media coverage?

Axx

Reaction score
nfl.com and espn are having non-stop seahawk discussions. Its awesome

tdigitee

Reaction score
Love hearing it frequently, amid the Jay Gruden/RGIII news out here - tends to be pretty balanced with the Manning-Brady talk actually. I feel like the Hawks are being talked about more for this game than in the whole run up to the Super Bowl in 2005.

rigelian

Reaction score
Non-stop coverage of Manning/Brady with a helping of 49ers/Seahawks on the side.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
non stop kaperstank jock swinging is more like it. Jezus, the bloom is off the seahawks rose if you believe the NFL channel guys. Lots of unhappy pundits come Sunday night.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Interesting but disappointed with the obvious spin to paint San Francisco as having a real chance at beating us.

Kakaww

Reaction score
From most of the national talk, I'd think the Hawks were stumbling in to this game with a 7-9 record and the Niners were undefeated with a HOF QB under center.

OP
OP
Axx

Axx

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3avlcick said:
Interesting but disappointed with the obvious spin to paint San Francisco as having a real chance at beating us.

Just got done watching alot of analyst talking about the game. It looks like about 75% of the "experts" have sf to win right now. The only ones who know seattle will win are the guys who do nfl playbook. Probably because they actually break down the film. Football outsiders also have our back.
But yeah im surprised the majority have sf to win

lsheldon

Reaction score
Everyone of them is hoping to see the whiners win so they can say that they made the prediction. They are going to fall flat on their faces come Sunday afternoon.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Axx":3iqdqapw said:
MizzouHawkGal":3iqdqapw said:

Just got done watching alot of analyst talking about the game. It looks like about 75% of the "experts" have sf to win right now. The only ones who know seattle will win are the guys who do nfl playbook. Probably because they actually break down the film. Football outsiders also have our back.
But yeah im surprised the majority have sf to win
Actually the Playbook guys are 75/25 San Francisco. Hence my disappointment.

djb28

Reaction score
Just watched NFC playbook on NFL network too, Sharpe, Baldie and Butt lick took Niners. Other dude. Name? Hawks.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I have tried to stay away from ALL of the media leading up to this game. I will probably watch a bit before the games on Sunday but I just cant stand a whole week of talking about it and hearing a bunch of BS from everyone. If we win this game than I will definately tune in to hear everything leading up to the superbowl.