How does our defense communicate?

Reaction score
When the 12s are at full roar you can't even hear your own voice. It's amazing.

So I have always wondered how the linebackers and safeties issue last second instructions/adjustments?

I see them go up to each other but that is rare. Do they use hand signals?

Go Hawks!

King Dog

Reaction score
Awww, come on guys, it's so simple maybe you need a refresher course. [leans arm on hot engine part, then jumps away] Heyya! It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads, and I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State.

Wartooth

Reaction score
They are Jedi, No need to talk...They use the Force.

salukihawk12

Reaction score
:thumbup:
King Dog":37xjin6t said:
Awww, come on guys, it's so simple maybe you need a refresher course. [leans arm on hot engine part, then jumps away] Heyya! It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads, and I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State.

Axx

Reaction score
Hand signals according to quinn

baumer64

Reaction score
King Dog":1cun94x6 said:

Oh my gosh, I was thinking of the same quote from Fletch. Funny movie!

Latest posts