What Will The Mood Be If......

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I've always been a realist. Not pessimistic, but I just prepare myself for all situations. What will the mood/feeling be if we lose tomorrow at home to the Niners. What if Wilson and the offense continue to struggle, and the entire NFCCG looks like the entire 2nd half of last weeks game vs the Saints.

For me, I'll likely be depressed for days, and I'm not sure if I would even be able to watch the SB knowing that the Niners beat us to get there.

I'm fairly confident we will win, but the fact that our offense has looked like complete crap lately still scares me a little. If we do lose at home tomorrow, we won't stop hearing it from Niners fans, that may be the worst part. But to be honest, if they do come in our house and beat us, then they deserve to talk whatever smack they want to.

Go Hawks!

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
bobincovington":r0vh8bjf said:
envision only the victory....

I'll try. I love our chances. But like I mentioned. I prepare myself for all situations. Good or bad.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Hah okay I think I know where this thread is going. Gotta love the positivity. If we do lose tomorrow, the entire state of Washington may sink into depression.

HawkStar3

Reaction score
The hawks aren't losing tomorrow.
Imagine the confetti. Imagine RW3 holding up the NFC championship trophy. Imagine the smile on Petes face. Imagine high fiving the 12 next to you. Its going to be pretty awesome.

Go Hawks!!

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Ahhh I can see it. It's soo......beautiful.

OrFan

Reaction score
It is kind of like the old question, how many licks does it take to get to the middle of a tootsie roll pop?

The answer to both questions is....... The world may never know!

SE174

Reaction score
Imagine the tears streaming down Sackorpicks's face, and Harbaugh throwing a tantrum as Wilson holds that trophy. Mmmm, delicious tears.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I wish I was like you guys. I constantly find myself thinking up worst case scenarios when it comes to all kinds of situations. In the back of my head I keep thinking of a quiet CLink as the Niners go to the SB. It scares the life out of me, but it is a possibility.

HawkStar3

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":4zh91w5u said:
I wish I was like you guys. I constantly find myself thinking up worst case scenarios when it comes to all kinds of situations. In the back of my head I keep thinking of a quiet CLink as the Niners go to the SB. It scares the life out of me, but it is a possibility.

You suck at this! Haha. F. O. C. U. S.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I just want it to be 3:30 tomorrow. Can't even imagine how anxious the players are.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
This thread seems like a good spot to describe the genuine confidence I began to feel one hour ago. Seems like it's just hitting me now in a real kinda way, our defense is going to stifle them, just feels like we're going to win 20-6 or something. You're welcome.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Here is a better question. Remember, just hypothetical.

If the Niners win, will you watch the SB?

For me, I doubt it.

HawkStar3

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":t2u8crb4 said:
Here is a better question. Remember, just hypothetical.

If the Niners win, will you watch the SB?

For me, I doubt it.

Thought about it.. I could only picture the hawks in NYC. Weird.

HawkStar3

Reaction score
SNDavidson":3mdc10iv said:
This thread seems like a good spot to describe the genuine confidence I began to feel one hour ago. Seems like it's just hitting me now in a real kinda way, our defense is going to stifle them, just feels like we're going to win 20-6 or something. You're welcome.

I've been the same way. Confidence building throughout the week. The hawks get this done.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
It feels like Christmas Eve again.

There's a big present under the tree wrapped in blue and green; the number "12" written on it. Can't wait to see what's inside!

Hope it's not coal!

akseahawkfan

Reaction score
Losing is not an option. I refuse to accept it as a possibility. The team is prepared. They have a plan for success. Nothing will deter them from their ultimate goal. The niners are simply a bump in the road that will be run over by the better coached, more focused and more disciplined Seahawks.

Latest posts