Harbs with some class...

James in PA

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":i2h8xpet said:
...in the post-game with Pam O. He sacked up and delivered respect -- I honestly didn't think he had it in him. Nice to be surprised.
Yea. I have no smack talk left in me after this one. He's a good coach. They're a good team. I hate those bastards, but I do respect them. Good game Niners.

strohmin

Reaction score
Ya. I have much more respect for Jim Harbaugh and I honestly had nothing to say about him after this one.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":3l5gyrlv said:
...in the post-game with Pam O. He sacked up and delivered respect -- I honestly didn't think he had it in him. Nice to be surprised.

He has been very complimentary of the Hawks all week. If you listen to him consistently week in and week out, really all season. I think he got a bad wrap talking about the Hawks for speaking on the PED thing when he should obviously just really kept his mouth shut, but what he said tonight ain't atypical. He's an insane person on the sideline, but not the tireless villain some Hawks fans have made him out to be, IMO.

The Radish

Reaction score
He has grown up a lot this season and I salute him for it.

I still think he's a jerk but a damned good coach.

:th2thumbs:

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
After the Rams bullshit, followed by the Saints poor sporarmanship... Hats off to the god damn Niners. They are a team of warriors that the rest of the NFL is lucky they do t have to face.

They expose our weaknesses unlike any other, and we face them 3 times.

It is a testament to OUR team. And theirs!

Go Hawks

rjdriver

Reaction score
I thought his comments were classy as hell. I was surprised and impressed. Perhaps Richard can take some cues from his old coach.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Sherm is fine. Crabtree is a known talker. Sherm is a player, not a coach or QB. You want class, Russell Wilson is there for you. This is the same way I feel when people bash Kaepernick for his choice of clothing.

Harbaugh is easy to root against, but he seems like a smart dude and not as terrible as he seemed.

Vb9er

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2rejd2ju said:
He has improved his attitude this year. On the other hand, Kaepernick has gotten worse.

Actually kaep wasn't quite as bad he actually owned up to the loss being on him instead of saying we didn't execute.

#49ers QB Colin Kaepernick: "I didn't play good enough to win. I turned the ball over three times. I cost this game."

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":1tyynmfs said:
After the Rams bullshit, followed by the Saints poor sporarmanship... Hats off to the god damn Niners. They are a team of warriors that the rest of the NFL is lucky they do t have to face.

They expose our weaknesses unlike any other, and we face them 3 times.

It is a testament to OUR team. And theirs!

Go Hawks

This.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Vb9er":otv5jiu8 said:
Smelly McUgly":otv5jiu8 said:
He has improved his attitude this year. On the other hand, Kaepernick has gotten worse.

Actually kaep wasn't quite as bad he actually owned up to the loss being on him instead of saying we didn't execute.

#49ers QB Colin Kaepernick: "I didn't play good enough to win. I turned the ball over three times. I cost this game."

I see it on Twitter. Fair point.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Hey had one classy post-game interview, albeit after a huge emotional loss, but it doesn't erase the fact that he would have been fired from almost any other job in the world for his years of shenanigans and tantrums.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I was kind of surprised. Props for that...He also had been crying, you could tell. Not getting on him for that, though; it's got to hurt.

He was still a whiny temper tantrum-throwing clown on during the whole game, though.

SE174

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":259jiiip said:
I was kind of surprised. Props for that...He also had been crying, you could tell. Not getting on him for that, though; it's got to hurt.

He was still a whiny temper tantrum-throwing clown on during the whole game, though.
Indeed.