Trent Dilfer defending Sherman

General Manager

Reaction score
This is good to see, Trent is downplaying the whole thing saying this was an emotional outburst after a great play against a heated rivalry and it doesn't represent who Sherm is or the Seattle Seahawks. Sherman has also apologized for the outburst. This won't satisfy everyone but this really is a big so what imo. Andrews question was about Crabtree though so there shouldn't be any question that she bated him.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Erin Andrews also bated that peep hole.

Sly move Erin, sly move.

Seeker

Reaction score
I like that Andrews asked him questions about crabtree then pretended she had no idea who he was talking about. if she had a purse she would have clutched it.

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
If Erin Andrews feels "scared" or "uncomfortable" or "intimidated" while in the presence of emotions and passion from young men, then she should not be a football sideline reporter. She reacted like Sherman was threatening her.

Axx

Reaction score
I specifically remember Erin attempting to bait sherman on the NFL network in the off season.
She got what she wanted

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I thought Andrews handled it well. In fact, I thought her reaction was pretty funny. You usually don't see that kind of self-awareness from a sideline reporter.