Good V Evil

Dread_Hawk

Reaction score
Hey all, I know most of you as I am a long time lurker and occasional responder but this is my first real post.

I love the animosity of other fan bases at this point. I am a frequenter of Fieldgulls and visit other SB nation fan sites on the reg especially the week or two before game time. The sheer obliviousness of some posters at milehighreport.com really has me pissed off this time. They repeatedly called Baldwin a no class receiver because of his post-game interview. (Of course they went after Sherman but that’s been covered in this forum). Their disregard for Wilson shows how pampered they’ve been by a winning quarter back, and franchise the past couple of decades. We as a city, fan base and team have chips on our shoulders the size of the Rockies. Nothing will relieve this sense of doom but a win over the PFM’s and their mighty group of “classy” weapons.

So what if our guys aren’t prepped for interviews and social media overdrive? So what if they actually speak their mind? They are not 1st round picks. They are not widely talked about in the media. They are not the typical victors. They are not the media darlings. And they sure as hell aren’t the favorites in the next game. But Pete, the staff and most importantly the players will show them what the NFC is all about. We’re not the Chiefs or the Bengals. We are the SEA – HAWKS and we will prevail.

Maybe I've been spending time too much time over at ninersnation.com and milehighreport.com but the overwhelming agreement between those two fan bases is that we are, to coin a over used narrative the SheAdderall CheatHawks. I want to reiterate that I am over it and embrace their animosity the same way I hope the players are. Bring it Broncos.

CaptBennett

Reaction score
I believe every defense oriented team is viewed as the "bad" guys because usually the best defense is aggressive and hard hitting. Also add the post game interviews with Richard Sherman and that increases the hate ten fold. Peyton Manning is a future Hall of Famer and is praised by most people as one of the best quaterbacks in history. We are a team of young rising stars that like to talk some smack and play the game to win. I understand how some people may view us as the bad guys, but I kind of enjoy it because the amount of hate they are adding. It is only building motivation to play harder, faster, and stronger. GO HAWKS!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
All of those fans can continue to pout and stomp their feet and call us names as the Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks get their rings fitted. We All We Got. We All We Need. Good post.

Latest posts