Good luck from a Chiefs fan

phenom

Reaction score
Hi everyone, first post here on this board.

Just wanted to say congratulations on getting to the big show. I've actually grown to like your team and fanbase a lot and I will be cheering for the Seahawks, not only because I hate the Broncos. Good luck and most of all, have fun with it! You guys made it! I only wish and pray my team will someday also. Go Seahawks!

The Radish

Reaction score
Welcome to Seahawks.net

I watched your SB win years ago and was shocked I tell you shocked that some upstart AFC team could possibly win over any NFC team. lol

Later I became an AFC guy. I thinks its great that 2 former AFC rivals are playing in the SuperB owl.

:les:

OP
OP
P

phenom

Reaction score
The Radish":2k6s1eqt said:
I watched your SB win years ago

You mean decades ago! I wasn't even alive. Heck I wasn't even into football back when they won their last playoff game 20 years ago. I made the venture to Indy a couple weeks ago from KC area thinking we would finally get that playoff win and turn the corner. It's tough being a Chiefs fan :roll:

CANHawk

Reaction score
phenom":224z8kjc said:
The Radish":224z8kjc said:
I watched your SB win years ago

You mean decades ago! I wasn't even alive. Heck I wasn't even into football back when they won their last playoff game 20 years ago. I made the venture to Indy a couple weeks ago from KC area thinking we would finally get that playoff win and turn the corner. It's tough being a Chiefs fan :roll:

Great. Now you made Les feel old. Jerk...

;)

hawkfannj

Reaction score
My best friend and drummer is a huge chiefs fan I watch them as much as the hawks . You will go far and get that elusive playoff win its coming . Reid will get it done

drdiags

Reaction score
I also saw those Chiefs Superbowl wins. Les was drinking age, I was eating Cheerios.

Thanks for the shout-out OP. KC's injuries surely didn't help in that Indy game. Tough loss. Best of luck next season.