It has begun

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
As .NET self proclaimed Stadium/ skyscraper expert/nerd, one of my favorite things about the weeks leading up to the super bowl has always been to see the stadium transform inteo super bowl mode, daydreaming of what the hawks endzone would look like if we got there again (im pretty sure we will have seattle written above seahawks, just like we had last time and the cardinals did). Hoping the broncos go for orange for more contrast.

878c4df7 0998 4abc 9b3a 54247b1ed1c2 zpsddf0c4d7

Anyway, they have alreade started painting the super bowl logos. Initially i hated the new standardized logo system when it started for XLV, it looked a bit printed/ cheap and way to tall... while old patches had the shape of a flatscreen tv or something, this one from afar looked like a metal pe***is:

SuperBowlXLV patches1

it looked like that for XLVI too but for the last super bowl between ravens and niners, perhaps had something to do with nike but they put the stadium in the logo painted on the field and to the patch of the jersey, made the patch more detailed and the lenght of XLVII compared to XLV made it more balanced:

23_Jerseys_news.jpg

This year, we probably het the best looking jersey patch of all time.. i mean we will have THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING on our uniforms!!!! :D How sick is that?:

Super_Bowl_XLVIII_logo.jpg

OP
OP
S

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
^^ It's name is One World Trade center ;) And having proclaimed my self as stadium AND skyscraper geek / "expert" ;) i will add: It´s name is one world trade center.... and it SUCKS!

Rufus

Reaction score
And the Flatiron Building!

And the...... what is that down in front, a Duane Reade?

Rufus

Reaction score
chris98251":vrikn0pn said:
Where's the Snow?

Inside that building on the left... in Lawrence Taylor's apartment.