Cheap Shot on Lane defended by Hardouch

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Harb's is defending his guy hitting Lane on the sideline.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/ ... -collision

He should be forced to reveal the name of the guy who did it. Why wouldn't he if he feels he is so innocent. Maybe because Harbs vouching for him is not much of a credible witness:)

For all the B.S. about Pete the Cheat Harb's has proven himself worse over time.

ASuperForce

Reaction score
I laughed when I saw that Merton Hanks may end up making the final call.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
I thought the culprit was determined to be Quinton Dial.

Hey Douchebag Harbaugh Style, if it was bang-bang then why is dial moving forward before and after the collision?

Exittium

Reaction score
If it was so "bang bang" and the dude was defending himself wouldn't it of been just as easy to move and not sucker punch or whatever with lane.. Instead he stood then appeared to hit him in some form and then "squared" up to him... Sure hardouche totally "bang bang"

Hawks46

Reaction score
What's he supposed to say, "yea, looked to me like it was on purpose. Go ahead and fine my time, fine myself, fine that coach and while you're at it, can you take a draft pick from us?"

I'd freaking deny it too.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
ASuperForce":7emy1smc said:
I laughed when I saw that Merton Hanks may end up making the final call.

No kidding. There's a fair, impartial judge and jury.

largenutz

Reaction score
from what Ive seen, Harbagh grimices and turns away, he saw it happen in real time. At least thats what it looks like to me.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Hawks46":3urivr0h said:
What's he supposed to say, "yea, looked to me like it was on purpose. Go ahead and fine my time, fine myself, fine that coach and while you're at it, can you take a draft pick from us?"

Fair point. But if he were honest, and "above reproach" as he claims he wants his team to be, he could take a different avenue. He could say something like, "I don't really know, the league's investigating and we'll see what the decide." He didn't have to go all in.

Dang, that tiny shred of respect I had gained for him after his gracious interview following the NFCCG is already beginning to evaporate.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
largenutz":2f8fcev2 said:
from what Ive seen, Harbagh grimices and turns away, he saw it happen in real time. At least thats what it looks like to me.

That's what I saw too. The look on his face showed worry, as if the hit his guy gave on Lane was less than 100% clean.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Did you forget that harbaugh is a huge toolshed or. ...?

Mr.Hawkbrah

Reaction score
Exittium":3ebanb3b said:
If it was so "bang bang" and the dude was defending himself wouldn't it of been just as easy to move and not sucker punch or whatever with lane.. Instead he stood then appeared to hit him in some form and then "squared" up to him... Sure hardouche totally "bang bang"

what are you talking about man? when im trying to get out of the way of someone i always move towards him and stick my arms out away from my body :sarcasm_off:

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Hawks46":33aikhep said:

Something like this: "I'm not really sure what happened there I just caught a glimpse of it it happened so fast."

Mitch

Reaction score
I've went by it frame by frame on the DVR. It would be obvious to anybody that knows 9er personnel who the guy was. 49er emblem on the sweat pants and sweat shirt. Light gray arms on the sweat shirt. The guy in the light gray sweatshirt jumps out of the way. The hit is partially obscured but you can see Lane's head snapped back by the blow. Harbaugh watched it close up and didn't even flinch. You could see the grimace on his face though. Like, we may be in trouble here. Pretty sure 9ers are screwed on this one!

MrCarey

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":y1bocue7 said:
No Malice! Right. Tomlinson said the same thing!

What the hell did LaDainian ever do?!

Msfann

Reaction score
Why does it seem like not one reporter has asked Lane about it? It's been a couple of days and tons of media coverage about the hawks (including this) and nothing from Lane. It seems odd to me.

OrFan

Reaction score
It probably was bang bang to him, and that is why he ignored it. Being around 9er fans all the time, all he ever hears is Bang! Bang!