What Superbowl Merch are you Buying?

rightbench

Reaction score
Alright, So I have a good feeling about the Big Bowl. I think it's something we're gonna be talking about for... well... the rest of our lives.

And i want to be able to get some of the memorabilia and whatnot that will be super expensive after the game from 3rd parties.

Anybody find anything especially awesome leading up to the big game?

I bought one of the Superbowl official programs and I'm hoping to be able to get a pack of the Seattle Skittles if they sell them anywhere.

What else are people out there snapping up??

Green13

Reaction score
Just a tip, I saw Super Bowl programs at Costco yesterday. $10.50

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
I bought the holographic SB program, an NFC Champs SB XLVIII magnet, and a Seahawks SB XLVIII shot glass. All other purchases will hopefully come after a victory.

OP
OP
rightbench

rightbench

Reaction score
Green13":3pwtca9s said:
Just a tip, I saw Super Bowl programs at Costco yesterday. $10.50

I would totally do that if I lived in Seattle. I doubt they have them in LA. prolly some Kobe wall hanging and a Dodgers blanket, but no Seahawks.

main

Reaction score
I told my wife that we're in big trouble if Seattle wins the Super Bowl.. because I will buy so much stuff afterwards! Haha! Go Hawks!

KK84

Reaction score
I bought the holographic program. Waiting until after the game to make what's sure to be an insane amount of purchases.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I actually want one of the limited Super Bowl Jerseys in white (since that's what they are wearing on the field that day). But it looks like they only have it in gameday for white.

White Knight

Reaction score
Not much before we win, but afterwards...big purchases will be a program, jersey of the MVP (w/ a SB patch from ebay) and one of the 15000 "game balls" that were made. Probably some other clothing as well.

maporsche

Reaction score
I'm going to the game itself (section 321, row 11...yeah baby). So I bought myself one of these. I figure that even if we lose, it will probably be the only superbowl I ever go to, so I wanted something to commemorate it.

It will be here in a couple of days.

NFLPANO136KFAKETICKET.jpg

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
main":3q38g5qp said:
I told my wife that we're in big trouble if Seattle wins the Super Bowl.. because I will buy so much stuff afterwards! Haha! Go Hawks!

The $237.00 I win for my super bowl bet will go mostly to gear.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
All I know is I want a Lynch jersey with the SB patch now after that epic media day interview.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
I went with the Nike lock up gloves and a REAL Wilson SB 48 football.