When did you think we had it... be honest!

rastahawk

Reaction score
I gotta say I was so nervous and uptight during the lead up. I started drinking a bit too much. By kickoff I was getting very anxious. I was elated about the first play but bummed we didn't convert in the red zone twice. After a flurry of points I wasn't complacent but my I slowly came around to thinking we had a good chance now. Esp after we stopped them from getting points just before the half. I was dreading the Manning comeback in the second half. I couldn't get the KC and Indy game out of my head thinking that if that happened I would get a heart attack and die. Then I saw Percy lining up to return the kickoff and thought oh my god he is going to score. Sure enough they kicked to him and he took it to the house! That was when I went up another level but not there yet. Afterall it was only the start of the second half. It happened for me about six minutes left in 4th after another Broncos failed drive and I thought my goodness I think we just won this thing. Good times.

el capitan

Reaction score
When Kearse caught that TD pass to take the lead in the 4th quarter at Carolina.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I'm a WSU fan. I didn't think we had it until the Kearse TD.

(Loudest I've ever cheered for a Dawg!)

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Smith's TAINT sealed it for me...

Chancellor's hit on Thomas on their 2nd real play for me started dimming the lights.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Harvin's kick return...any hope Denver had was destoyed at that point...everyone on the Denver sideline knew they were outmatched in every part of the game at that point.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
I started to really feel good when we turned Denver over on downs going into halftime. I texted the peeps about shoving it down their throats to open the 2nd half...so when Percy did what Percy does, that sealed it for me.

SeahawksMSHing

Reaction score
Honestly when Bam Bam hit DT I just knew the Broncos were not physical enough to hang with the Seahawks. Officially when Harvin took the second half kickoff to the house the celebration was on...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1fbimnxn said:
Harvin's kick return...any hope Denver had was destoyed at that point...everyone on the Denver sideline knew they were outmatched in every part of the game at that point.
This for me too and for the reason Cyrus12 mentioned.

lsheldon

Reaction score
When Smith returned the interception for the TD and we went up by 22 towards the end of the first half. It was clear then that the Donk's couldn't match the physical play of Seattle.

Reaction score
I was feeling pretty good about the 22-0 halftime lead. I figured we had it when we went up 29-0 on Percy's return.

Northhawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2jnbbqz6 said:

This.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":vso3wlpi said:

Honestly I THOUGHT the game was over when Denver didn't take any points to end the 1st half. I KNEW it was over when Harvin was about 4 steps into his return

droop828

Reaction score
When Percy ran it back. I knew our defense wasn't going to give up 30 points in the second half and that 29 was enough.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":32i0gtom said:
Cyrus12":32i0gtom said:

Honestly I THOUGHT the game was over when Denver didn't take any points to end the 1st half. I KNEW it was over when Harvin was about 4 steps into his return

Exactly my thoughts.

Seahawk772002

Reaction score
Intellectually when Harvinran back the 2nd half kickoff in 12 seconds.

Emotionally it sunk in when T Jack was QB

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
49thHawk":210fq834 said:
Cyrus12":210fq834 said:

This.

Yep I knew it was officailly over and the Party could start when harvin returned that touchdown. No way was Denver getting 4 TDs on us without us doing anything on offense. We scored everytime we had the ball on offense up to that point.

I was chanting TJACK TJACK TJACK when he came in haha. Was hoping he would launch one in the endzone