10 fans greet Broncos in Denver

piston bully

Reaction score
This morning on NFLN they Said a total of 10 fans greeted the Broncos. That is just Pathetic. If the roles were reversed the 12s would have showed up by the thousands. No better fans in the NFL.

hawker84

Reaction score
Holy what the He**? seriously 10? Heck had we lost my little inner circle of friends would have beat that attendance? broncos team/season deserved better than that, come on Bronco Country, really?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
That's, what, a 5 fold increase over the number of fans that bid them goodbye last week?

kidhawk

Reaction score
That is just sad....Sherman was on the post game show saying how happy they were to get this for the best fans and how impressed they were when they returned from Atlanta (just a playoff game, not even a super bowl) at 3 am on a Monday morning (and he repeated the day and time for emphasis) and saw hundreds of fans lined up to show their support.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
yeah, I remember seeing the footage on Rain City Redemption 3.2 how they were so stunned at the fan turnout. "this is what we get after a LOSS?"

Today, they get to bask in the glory of the Seahawks greatest win!

Seeker

Reaction score
Team built by free agenst, aging vets and an aging star vs Team built through the draft that has grown with the city into a champions. its not even fair.

Xarbx425

Reaction score
I'm actually kind of sad for them... that's just depressing... Salt in the wounds.

drdiags

Reaction score
The Seahawks didn't want people to show up for their plane or arrival at the VMAC, its just that the fans are hard-headed mofos. If you have been to 7 Superbowls and lost 5, maybe the motivation to show your devotion after a stunning defeat may be a little lax.

I see the elitism is starting to sink in. Time to turn up that nose and start sipping soda from a goblet with your pinky turned up.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
drdiags":3txuvcvu said:
The Seahawks didn't want people to show up for their plane or arrival at the VMAC, its just that the fans are hard-headed mofos. If you have been to 7 Superbowls and lost 5, maybe the motivation to show your devotion after a stunning defeat may be a little lax.

I see the elitism is starting to sink in. Time to turn up that nose and start sipping soda from a goblet with your pinky turned up.

We are 3 days in and well on our way to insufferable, aren't we?

SeahawksEast

Reaction score
It is funny how the hometown team fans here changed heart from last week to this week. Last week I took a TON of abuse over the most dominant offense in NFL history. Now, they all knew it was going to happen, not because of us, but because the Broncos always blow it in the big game - citing the SF-Den SB that was 55-10.

On the bright side, the one bet I did make has one of my staff walking around with a Seahawks hat on for his entire workday. Admittedly, the orange tainted tears, and failure of "United in Orange" is pretty sweet. In hindsight, I should have gone with the wearing a dress bet, but would have been brutal manning up had we lost.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I'm "embarrassed" for Colorado. Peyton now wishing he got on that Hawk-sent plane.

We should have invited the Broncos to participate in our parade. Without them, none of this would be possible. ; ) But in all seriousness, this is very sad and if I were the God of Denver, aka John Elway, I'd be voicing my displeasure. Publicly and frequently.

SeahawksEast

Reaction score
HawkWow":2kutrzqh said:
I'm "embarrassed" for Colorado. Peyton now wishing he got on that Hawk-sent plane.

We should have invited the Broncos to participate in our parade. Without them, none of this would be possible. ; ) But in all seriousness, this is very sad and if I were the God of Denver, aka John Elway, I'd be voicing my displeasure. Publicly and frequently.

Except that he built this team. As others have stated on here, the paper match up with the names looks solid against Seattle, but our style of play is kryptonite to their vaunted offense.

Sac

Reaction score
That's sad. We had thousands of fans greet the team after the Atlanta loss last year.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Meanwhile in Seattle....

Breaking911 ‏@Breaking911 14m
NOW: Seahawks Parade Crowd Estimated at 700,000. Population of Seattle is 634,000

HawkWow

Reaction score
SeahawksEast":3amaxl5i said:
HawkWow":3amaxl5i said:

Except that he built this team. As others have stated on here, the paper match up with the names looks solid against Seattle, but our style of play is kryptonite to their vaunted offense.

Right. He built the best offense in history that didn't match up against one of the greatest Ds in history. Maybe he should resign or take a bath with a toaster.

Exittium

Reaction score
Thats because all those "Bronco fans" just burned or threw away their newly acquired manning bronco jersey's away in search of a TEAM not just a person

Latest posts