Votes: 45 43.7%
  • 5-6 times

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • 7+ times

Votes: 13 12.6%

• Total voters

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
I've watched it from beginning to end (no commercials, mostly without Bruno Mars) five times in seven days. Committing it to memory for the rest of my life.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
While I've watch it through twice, I've watched many "highlight" portions over and over. I figure by the time OTA's arrive, I'll have seen it at least 10 times. No doubt about it....each time I watch, Russell played a near perfect game!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Twice from start to finish, and three times skipping through the blabber mouth commentating. I suspect I will watch it another 10-20 times to tide me over until September. :)

djTOY2000

Reaction score
ZERO... barely even has set in that we won the superbowl yet. Going into superbowl weekend i was in the process of moving to Arizona, the day after i finished up all my packing and the following day i 28hr tripped it to Phoenix hauling a boat and bike and other home stuff, stayed a day 1/2 there, then booked it back home to start round two of the move in a few weeks... over 3000 miles in 4 days... bleh

Hawksfan76

Reaction score
3 full versions, 2 sound fx versions, and 2 one hour versions. there will be many more to come plus I have the Blu-ray disc on order.

tubbs51

Reaction score
3 times. Four if you count the last time that it was on loudly in the background just to piss off my friend who's a broncos fan :D

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
I've been working my butt off and not had time to just sit and enjoy it. Yesterday, my wife and I sat down, turned on some crappy figure-skating, and I said, "Can you believe the Super Bowl was only a week ago?"

kjreid

Reaction score
I have watched full replay twice, Sound FX (45 minuter) twice and the highlights (60 minutes) twice. I thas been awesome.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Ive watched it 6 times. Twice by myself, once with my brother, and a few times with my neighbor who was at the game and didn't DVR it.

It gets better and better each time.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I haven't watched it this week yet. This is an issue.

RockHawk

Reaction score
Three times all the way through, probably 20 times watching specific plays and the shows about it (SoundFX, Turning Point, Seahawks All Access, Seahawks Saturday Q13, ect)

Subzero717

Reaction score
I took the whole week off last week. 10 easy without counting. Prolly more like 15. Top of that Sound FX, All Access and Seahawk Saturday night.

Latest posts