Calling all Seahawks!!

seahawksfan11

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I bought this tee the other day, and noticed that it ends in a few hours. I really want the shirt but it says it needs just 1 more sale before it hits the goal and is able to be printed.
I got a tee and a hoodie so i think thats 2/25 done on my own part lol.
Just thought i would let you know anyway so that you can get it before it ends and it means ill be able to receive my purchases.

:D

front.jpg

http://teespring.com/seahawkschampions2014superbowl

GO HAWKSS

OP
OP
S

seahawksfan11

Reaction score
No not spam, just a guy thats wants to receive his Super bowl tee, not seen a design i like as much as this and i doubt people will design anymore.
When im older ill have the tee and hoodie to remind me of the once in a lifetime super bowl win.

RynoHawk

Reaction score
it's probably the guy that created the shirt. I dislike the shirt but it's Hawk related so its not "that" bad..

OP
OP
S

seahawksfan11

Reaction score
whats wrong with people >.<
nevermind im sure they wil make the extra sale n get my tee anyway.
Guess im the bad guy for telling u all about it and trying to gurantee i get it.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
seahawksfan11":2eagp4au said:
whats wrong with people >.<
nevermind im sure they wil make the extra sale n get my tee anyway.
Guess im the bad guy for telling u all about it and trying to gurantee i get it.

What's wrong with people? Like, all of them? Well, for one thing, they are inherently wasteful. Also, they have all the weaknesses of other animals, plus a lack of adequate hair to keep them warm, plus a figurative ton of psychological disorders. Finally, they smell weird.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Your low post count pimping shirt sales just raises an eyebrow with us regulars is all. Nothing personal.

OP
OP
S

seahawksfan11

Reaction score
yeah i understand that Aros, its taken me ages to sign up and i guess my first contribution to the forum is a bad one.
Ignore my post then, sorry!

OP
OP
S

seahawksfan11

Reaction score
woopieee! seems they got the sale anyway, i dont know if its their own work or someone from here. If it is someone from here thank you very much you have made me very happy. Cant wait to receive my goodies!

and again sorry if anyone has taken this thread the wrong way as intended.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
I have ordered from teespring before. Pretty good quality. Basically its just people designing their own shirts or hoodies, then they come up with a "minimum order" needed to go to print. I just ordered a Marshawn Lynch "Bout That Action Boss" hoodie yesterday that is currently around 40/100 sales so far. Hopefully that one also goes to print. But the OPs post wasn't spam, that is for sure.

muxpux

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":3k1evtei said:
I have ordered from teespring before. Pretty good quality. Basically its just people designing their own shirts or hoodies, then they come up with a "minimum order" needed to go to print. I just ordered a Marshawn Lynch "Bout That Action Boss" hoodie yesterday that is currently around 40/100 sales so far. Hopefully that one also goes to print. But the OPs post wasn't spam, that is for sure.

good to hear they are good quality. personally im tired of these random designs popping up ALL over facebook. some are decent, but it comes off as people trying to make a quick buck. which i guess is the american way. whatever, just a personal gripe haha