Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3rvnpotv said:
5 rings......... A bit premature??? ;)

Ahhhhhhh......Ooooooooooo :sarcasm_off:

LMAO

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Hey, that reminds me, we all have to come back after we have a ring. So now we have a ring, where is it we have to go?

Erebus

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":6tgz5yfn said:
Hey, that reminds me, we all have to come back after we have a ring. So now we have a ring, where is it we have to go?

ESPN and PFT comment sections.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
maporsche":gvjjgj4j said:
comments along the lines of...

"At least we have a ring."

Agreed. Even if/when we get 2-3. Don't be the same douches we all hate/d not too long ago.

RezHawk

Reaction score
Exactly. I will never be the type of fan that throws our championship in the face of opposing fans. Now excuse me while I put on my Superbowl Champions t-shirt, Superbowl Champions coat and Superbowl Champions hat on so I can put the Superbowl Champions sticker on the back of my truck. :D

sutz

Reaction score
Agree? On Seahawks dot net? You're kidding, right?

:twisted:

mjwhitay

Reaction score
Never. I'm never going to make some asinine argument that something that happened, even last year, matters this year in the NFL. It just doesn't. It's why you see so many teams going from worst to first. Every season is its own separate entity that has nothing to do with the past.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
maporsche":1kp57sez said:
comments along the lines of...

"At least we have a ring."

Yes,

I remember someone on here telling the story of when an Aints fan busted out the, "At least we have a ring..." at the Clink this year. It was just pathetic. :34853_doh:

So yes, I support this.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I would like to remind obnoxious 49ers fans that at least we have a Super Championship in THIS CENTURY! :D

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Well, when you look at it, who exactly are we going to lord it over, anyways? The Turdinals? The Lions? The Browns? The Bills ferchrissake?

Most of the real douchebag fanbases already have titles, it seems. Oh, wait, look. It's the Vikings. Hmmm. Gotta admit, as much as the high road seems like the best place to be, it's gonna be pretty damn tempting once we start seeing those folks again...

Cartire

Reaction score
When we have three+. I'll say it all the time. Screw you guys. It's entertainment, not a right. I'll talk smack just the same, because it's fun and I could care less if someone is personally offended by someone else's fandom.

253hawk

Reaction score
Aros":2374ym6x said:
I would like to remind obnoxious 49ers fans that at least we have a Super Championship in THIS CENTURY! :D

I always love reminding them that their last commemorative SB championship video came out on VHS.

captSE

Reaction score
When they quit sayin "Omaha"!
Not sure why that bugs me so bad but it almost seems to say, "look at me". Kinda like the claim to "3 amigo's" blah, blah, blah.....

$0.02

HawkFan72

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":gm6j4jce said:

Hey, you're right. There are so many places I need to check in!

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
I don't care how many we have, but if the most recent is 20+ years, and I'm using it as our only claim to fame, just friggin' shoot me.