Zach Miller radio interview

drdiags

Reaction score
Love the guy. My idea of what a TE is all about. I know folks talk about replacing him but I think he is a good fit for what the Seahawks want to do. I hear the talk that his contract is going to make it tough for him to stay. I hope he and the club can work out something to keep him here.

Good interview.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Agreed. I hope Zach is still a Seahawk in 2014.

Jville

Reaction score
Enjoyed the interview. Thanks for sharing.

I'm looking forward to watching Zack Miller in 2014. I think the cut speculation is a bit overblown. The unit cap overhead at tight end drops a lot from 2013. And, there is a perceived talent shortage at tight end. Historically, the league bids up the costs anywhere there is a shortage. So ..... Seattle's cap costs are dropping while NFL cap costs are climbing at the tight end position.

That's an attractive trend.

OP
OP
C

COathlete

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, forgot to mention it was right before the Super Bowl. We have a great interview with Chris Maragos that we did after the Super Bowl, I'll post it soon.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Ah yes, "FATHERHOOD", the pinnacle of my life.
I really hope that the Seahawks can work some magic, and keep Zach Miller in Seattle.

drdiags

Reaction score
Thanks for the link to the Chris Maragos interview. He had to take a reduced contract to come back last year. He debated whether to sign or seek other options. He is a FA this off-season and not sure whether the team brings him back. With the second child being delivered he is going to have to think about where he wants to re-locate to if his time is up here.

I noticed the interviews with Zach and Chris didn't speak to their futures, probably not a topic either wants to think about at the time. Both guys seem like decent fellows. Hope for the best for both going forward, either here or elsewhere.