Seahawks Vs. Texans

jblaze

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":2ykey2gs said:
Man I hate Chris Meyers.

LOL, I do too. He's easily the worst in my opinion. There's just something so cheesy about him, like he's acting or something. Guy just screams uptight pencil d.

pmedic920

Reaction score
IMHO this was a pivotal game for the team. It seemed to me that this win caused a positive shift in the overall level of confidence, throughout the squad.
I KNOW it caused a major jump in my level of confidence. 99.99% of my worries left. :)
Was a huge win, in my book.

509hawk

Reaction score
I attended two games this year. @HOU and TB

Needless to say I was shitting myself at half both games. Too much stress.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but this game, more than any they played last Season, was the biggest road game win by the Seahawks.
The Texans played that game really tough, and JJ Watt was incensed that the Texans were unable to eke out that OT win, after having fought so hard.
I had also forgotten about Malcom Smith punching that ball out for the turnover. :th2thumbs:

sc85sis

Reaction score
Somewhat off topic, but the same guy posted this one. Also fun. Friesz at QB? Erickson had quite the mop of hair back then, didn't he.
[youtube]4F6Lc2cIN0w[/youtube]

LusciousJames

Reaction score
This was basically my favorite game of the regular season.

Big win on the road against a tough team. Richard Sherman basically broke the Texans. Schaub was never the same, and Houston didn't win a game the rest of the way (from Week 4!).

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
Just watching brings that nail biting game all back. I had the highest seat in the house and loved every sec.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
sc85sis":nt2it8xj said:
Somewhat off topic, but the same guy posted this one. Also fun. Friesz at QB? Erickson had quite the mop of hair back then, didn't he.
[youtube]4F6Lc2cIN0w[/youtube]
The Seahawks / Oilers game that first comes to my mind is that Playoff game when Warren Moon was their Quarterback, and he was intercepted by, I believe Fredd Young? ( I could be mistaken), but the Officials screwed the pooch, and said that the ball hit the ground, yet after replay, it clearly showed that the ball had been cleanly intercepted (which would have given the Seahawks that win).
That phony called game, still sticks in my craw.

Basis4day

Reaction score
I was driving from Mendocino to the East bay during that game with very spotty internet service on the way. Such a bizarre game to be following with gametracker alone.