REAL ROB SB 48

OP
OP
ZorntoLargent

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Looks like the first of a few SB 48 RRR's. I am sure there will be more to come filmed during that week. The title is "Pre SB......"

HawkFan72

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":2fl8bjiq said:
Looks like the first of a few SB 48 RRR's. I am sure there will be more to come filmed during that week. The title is "Pre SB......"

Yeah looks like Mike Rob is gonna milk it this offseason (which is fine by me) since he wasn't able to do any all year.

kidhawk

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":1rak7kyg said:

Yes it is....

Part one of Mike trip to the Super Bowl begins right here.

Just finished watching it. Brought back all the emotions from the Super bowl. I can't wait to see the rest of the RRR Super Bowl XLVIII edition series.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
That was all kinds of awesome. Really whets the appetite for more.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Loved it,

PS: you guys notice ET at the 20 minute mark, everyone else was walking around, joking, ET's face was stone cold focused. He had a job to do and he was in the zone already! love it

dunceface

Reaction score
Even though most of this vid was the SB send off it was amazing to watch the pure scope of it and I can't wait to see the rest of the SB vids from RRR!

Hawkfanadam

Reaction score
Man.... right when that send off started it happened to get SUPER dusty at my house. What a shame.

theascension

Reaction score
dunceface":hhjh0wi6 said:
Even though most of this vid was the SB send off it was amazing to watch the pure scope of it and I can't wait to see the rest of the SB vids from RRR!

Yeah that was crazy since I don't live in seattle I knew the send off was big but that was unreal. Truly the best fans in sport probably.. ever.

kearly

Reaction score
The sheer number of fans who lined the streets, wow.

Throwdown

Reaction score
gowazzu02":3ld1jg74 said:
Loved it,

PS: you guys notice ET at the 20 minute mark, everyone else was walking around, joking, ET's face was stone cold focused. He had a job to do and he was in the zone already! love it

Thats ET all day everyday.

I bet he watches comedies with a face like that.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
And I thought the game was over after the opening safety. It was over on the drive to the airport.

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2drdbxyx said:
And I thought the game was over after the opening safety. It was over on the drive to the airport.

:th2thumbs: What he just said........

sends chills down my spine.....I've NEVER seen anything like that pre-game send-off - at any time in this Philadelphia market....for ANY team !!??

:bow: :bow: Totally awesome 12's :icon_new: ........way to inspire the team !!!