This is silly... XLVIII Bud Light cans

cgfcgf

Reaction score
Can I ask about Bud Light XLVIII cans and if they were available in your area?? They were very limited in ours (CT) or everyone bought them up.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
They're still selling them here. And I keep buying them. (edit: location - Seattle) ((edit 2: I meant the bottles, sorry))

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Light picks super bowl xlviii winner 16oz L 6M1vmO

mZ_7rTHNc3t4DkD5LwveMUw.jpg

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I have a SB 48 budlight aluminum bottle I brought back from the actual Super Bowl. ;)

m0ng0

Reaction score
Largent80":b4vs8v6w said:
I wouldn't buy bud light with YOUR money.

Damn I was too late to say "cue the random beer snob elitist prick comment" :snack: :D :D :D :D :D

kidhawk

Reaction score
Largent80":268aj6lt said:

Why not? It's not like you'd be drinking it? At least I wouldn't. If I saw them at the store, I'd buy them (One if they sold them that way but I am sure they don't). Mind you, I wouldn't drink it, but I'd definitely buy it and save it with my other Super Bowl memorabilia.

Largent80

Reaction score
kidhawk":1gokrbdw said:
Largent80":1gokrbdw said:

Why not? It's not like you'd be drinking it? At least I wouldn't. If I saw them at the store, I'd buy them (One if they sold them that way but I am sure they don't). Mind you, I wouldn't drink it, but I'd definitely buy it and save it with my other Super Bowl memorabilia.

Because, I don't need a can of bud crap littering my world. I have tons of very cool memorabilia from not only the SB, but from many years of collecting. Also, it is a crap product. If I want memorabilia, I will purchase from the many resources, if I want beer, I get real beer, and drink it, not keep it on some shelf.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Largent80":24kb9736 said:
kidhawk":24kb9736 said:
Largent80":24kb9736 said:

Because, I don't need a can of bud crap littering my world. I have tons of very cool memorabilia from not only the SB, but from many years of collecting. Also, it is a crap product. If I want memorabilia, I will purchase from the many resources, if I want beer, I get real beer, and drink it, not keep it on some shelf.

To each his own, but it's only crap if you drink it. IMO all beer is crap but as I said I wouldn't drink it anyway. It would be 100% only for the memorabilia aspect. There is tons of seahawks stuff I buy that I have no use for other than it has a logo. But to each his own.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
To Kid's point, I still have the limited Coca Cola can (unopened) from the 2005 NFC Championship season. I hate Coke. I'm a Pepsi guy, but it's still a cool memento.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Largent80":2te6kbip said:
I have the largent wheaties box unopened, to me that is a worthy collection piece.

I must admit, I'm a little jealous of that one. That is definitely a cool piece of memorabilia (and wheaties has to be the worst cereal every invented...of course that's an entirely different thread)

Largent80

Reaction score
kidhawk":315zqe3p said:
Largent80":315zqe3p said:
I have the largent wheaties box unopened, to me that is a worthy collection piece.

I must admit, I'm a little jealous of that one. That is definitely a cool piece of memorabilia (and wheaties has to be the worst cereal every invented...of course that's an entirely different thread)

That's why the Wheaties are still in there. It may be scary to open that sucker. Maybe they morphed into a Twinkie.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I would drink bud light if I was crawling through the desert near death!