Nike raises NFL jersey prices, Boo!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
eh i only buy the 'cheap' ones anyways. then i dont feel as bad when the player leaves town or i get ketchup all over it.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Some sites sell the Elite for that much anyway? Rip off.

mikeak

Reaction score
Well when you are there for the customers like Nike with timely products and not constantly sold out of jersey's then you must feel that you can charge more for what you provide......

:sarcasm_off:

Exittium

Reaction score
This pretty amusing seeing as how Nike can't even keep a certain fan base supplied with a certain superbowl jersey.. "smh"

253hawk

Reaction score
Probably using that big merchandise bust just before the SB as 'justification'. And the players won't see a penny from it despite their name and number selling it in the first place.

mikeak

Reaction score
253hawk":1fl2c4zc said:
Probably using that big merchandise bust just before the SB as 'justification'. And the players won't see a penny from it despite their name and number selling it in the first place.

This isn't college - how do you think the players don't get their money? The CBA splits up league profits...

Barthawk

Reaction score
mikeak":w1igviyb said:
253hawk":w1igviyb said:

This isn't college - how do you think the players don't get their money? The CBA splits up league profits...

yep.. the more profit, the higher the salary cap!

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Well...good thing I already have 3 Elites and don't plan on buying another anytime soon (unless Lynch gets traded/quits). But either way that's a pretty douche move Nike.

nanomoz

Reaction score
If you're going to call me Boo, you could at least play some ABBA first.

Latest posts