SB 48 Big Plays Called By Steve Raible

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Been posted before but I'm not worried. It should be posted weekly.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I love Moon's expression after Kam popped Demarius Thomas. Raible is great though. I wish I could hear these guys call games all season long. Epic.

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
Could you post a 10 min video of Raible talking about your avatar perhaps?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Never gets old I still get chill bumps on the call where Harvin takes the 2nd half kickoff 88 yards for a TD.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3f9tp6xo said:
I love Moon's expression after Kam popped Demarius Thomas. Raible is great though. I wish I could hear these guys call games all season long. Epic.

Yes- I think he even felt that hit in the broadcast booth

A

Anonymous

AbsolutNET":394e94dt said:
Been posted before but I'm not worried. It should be posted weekly.

I concur, and thank you for this.

My day is now a little better.

drdiags

Reaction score
Has anyone found the Denver broadcasters play-by-play of the Superbowl? I looked around but couldn't find it or maybe it. I looked on the various Denver sport channels but no joy.

Anyway, thanks for posting this.

RockHawk

Reaction score
drdiags":gfqplc8d said:
Has anyone found the Denver broadcasters play-by-play of the Superbowl? I looked around but couldn't find it or maybe it. I looked on the various Denver sport channels but no joy.

I actually kept an .mp3 of the Softy show hour 2 podcast (the only time i've ever listened to Softy) from the Monday after because they have not only the opponent audio recap with the Denver announcers, but the Westwood one radio highlights as well. I've played it dozens of times.

My favorite Schadenfreude moments of the Denver broadcast include when Percy is taking the kickoff back and the play by play guy is "40, 35, 30 are you kidding me? 20, 15, 10, Percy Harvin, a touchdown for Seattle" and then after the Kearse pinball TD when the color guy says "That's one of the best plays I've ever seen in a SuperBowl".

Good stuff.

RockHawk

Reaction score

Laloosh

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":3j0g6m97 said:
drdiags":3j0g6m97 said:

http://www.sportsradiokjr.com/artic...er-bowl-champion-edition-of-opponent-12031481

Too bad that's not available for download...

nvm, just saw Rock's post. I'm going to have to see if they still have hour 2 from that day available for dl.

BTW: I have a nice little compilation of radio from Denver from the Friday before and the days following the SB. It's sweet like honey. Actually made an XLVIII playlist for my phone and media server. If anybody wants them, I can probably throw a share up on dropbox for you. PM me and I'll send a link to the folder.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Denver's radio announcers are the most toneless, unemotional sports radio announcers I've ever heard. They sound like they're analyzing a chess game in a quiet concert hall during the biggest plays of the game.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1cw3s9v2 said:
Denver's radio announcers are the most toneless, unemotional sports radio announcers I've ever heard. They sound like they're analyzing a chess game in a quiet concert hall during the biggest plays of the game.

They may as well have been reading the phone book. Gotta be frustrating to be a Bronco's fan and never quite sure when something good happens. I am listening and still find myself waiting for clarification after they announce something happening because I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

acer1240

Reaction score
Thanks for the links guys. Puts me in a good mood every time!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":pjkp5eih said:
RolandDeschain":pjkp5eih said:

They may as well have been reading the phone book. Gotta be frustrating to be a Bronco's fan and never quite sure when something good happens. I am listening and still find myself waiting for clarification after they announce something happening because I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing.
For real, dude. It's uncanny. I've never heard anything like it. Some are worse than others, etc., but this is horrifiterribad (yeah, had to invent that word to describe it) on an incomparable plane of existence.

Can some lurking Denver fan tell us what's up with the monotone radio chumps in the mile-high city?