SB 48 Big Plays Called By Steve Raible

rideaducati

Reaction score
I could watch K.J. hit Welker over and over...in fact, I just did.

This thread should be bumped every hour.

sam1313

Reaction score
Just beautiful. Made my day. I didn't get to hear those announcements on the day of the game, but the roar of all of us 12s in that stadium is something I will never, ever forget. Cheers to all!!!!

rigelian

Reaction score
Nothing more fun than syncing up the Denver radio broadcast to the televised game. Good fun.

JonRud

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":18o8gj33 said:
Denver's radio announcers are the most toneless, unemotional sports radio announcers I've ever heard. They sound like they're analyzing a chess game in a quiet concert hall during the biggest plays of the game.

It's amazing, right? How is that play-by-play (Dave Logan) guy working for an NFL team? He could have been calling plays from a Pop Warner football scrimmage not the Super Bowl. pathetic.

drdiags

Reaction score
Laloosh":3ewnl9st said:
BTW: I have a nice little compilation of radio from Denver from the Friday before and the days following the SB. It's sweet like honey. Actually made an XLVIII playlist for my phone and media server. If anybody wants them, I can probably throw a share up on dropbox for you. PM me and I'll send a link to the folder.

Made it through San Diego, San Fran and most of the Denver day after audios, all the pre-game stuff. That DMack guy is like the Seattle extremist radio personalities. Big Al is a meat head but as an ex-player, I can understand his homerism.

Anyway, thanks for the files.

Latest posts