Introducing Your 2014 Sea Gals

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I realize cheerleaders have to be in good shape but most of these girls fall into the 'ripped' category. . . to almost a scary level in many cases.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2s422smn said:
I realize cheerleaders have to be in good shape but most of these girls fall into the 'ripped' category. . . to almost a scary level in many cases.
Well past squads were pretty soft, then again I hang out w 40 something women that run 26-100 mile races.
Most young women these days aren't truly in shape, they are just skinny.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I like curves and juggs, maybe even a little junk in the trunk, dont need them to bench press anything just look hot and womanly and jiggle around to guns and roses or whatever. BUT I AM A SIMPLE APE.

Anguish

Reaction score
#31 - Haley Kerle is a Battle Ground girl. Her and one of my daughters went to school, and competition cheered together for years. Nice to see local small town girls (women) making their mark.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Put me in the ape category as well. There's some cuties there no doubt, but I dig the curves.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
The selections are made by a woman who has had the job for nearly 30 years, hence the outcome.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1hy6nbx5 said:

Yeah, when the yoga obsession makes you look like a Hindu ascetic, maybe it's time to chow down on a cheeseburger or two. But to each her own, I suppose.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
hawknation2014":2z1ob5ry said:
The selections are made by a woman who has had the job for nearly 30 years, hence the outcome.

I guess that's a good thing?

idk, I know football fan demographics have changed, but you'd think if most of your fans that enjoy the cheerleaders are men, you'd cater to what they like to look at.............and not act like these chicks are going out for the team with 1% body fat and 4.5 40's,

Goodwin Seahawk

Reaction score
My wife was watching the tryouts and said many of them appeared really nervous during their interview speaches. Each of those girls put alot of effort into making the squad - congrats to the girls who made it. Good luck in the future to the girls who didn't make it.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
As others have said, many of these women are too ripped to really be appealing.

When a girl checks me out I dont want her to be thinking "I bet I could bench him 10 times and do 12 squats with him on my back".

I'm not a piece of workout equipment, ladies, I'm a piece of meat waiting to be objectified....

HawksSoc

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":dlli4j1c said:

When a girl checks me out I dont want her to be thinking "I bet I could bench him 10 times and do 12 squats with him on my back".

I'm not a piece of workout equipment, ladies, I'm a piece of meat waiting to be objectified....

Aaaaand wins thread. :thirishdrinkers:

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":3gy7ro1s said:

Do you even lift, bro?

Which ones are too ripped btw? I looked at the gallery on seahawks.com, which are just 3/4 stills, and none of them look that tough? They are either just toned or average.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
So I guess Shelly's decade (?) long run as a Seagal is over? She's been around forever

Hawks46

Reaction score
Count me in the crowd that likes curves and junk in the trunk.

The good thing is that most of these girls look healthy and not anorexic.

As for the benching and squatting comments....please. none of these girls has the frame to sling any sort of weight around. Most females don't. I will admit that a few of them do look masculine and a couple are too buff for my tastes, but overall it's like a cross section of the general female population: some look pretty good, some look really bad and about half I'd rate an average.

I personally like Laura and Jaqueline the best.

seanutz

Reaction score
The more popular the Hawks get the better looking they get every year.