Training camp registration starts today.

kidhawk

Reaction score
jake206":2wfeqg25 said:
Wish I could go. :2:

I'm guessing today must be for season ticket holders? I got a message earlier from the Seahawks app saying it was to start on June 26 (Thursday) for the public

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Has the registration been working for any non-season tix holders?

I've been at it all morning. Every time I click on "Register Now" it takes me to a page that says "No registrations are available," which is what it said the past few days as well. The only differences today are the asterisk, indicating that registration was opened for the public today, is absent, and the weekend dates, which had indicated they were already sold out, say "Register Now."

Anyone have a handle on this?

NYCoug

Reaction score
Tried purchasing 5 tickets for myself and some friends for August 12th and already, unavailable? Nothing is available? It's gotta be a glitch in the matrix. There's no way Training Camp tickets could sell out so fast haha

NYCoug

Reaction score
Wow, guess they are gone in 60 seconds...

Oh well, looks like I'll be venturing to the Classifieds forum in the near future. Was hoping to make it out for the August 12th practice. Any season ticket holders got an extra (extras? I'm in the market for multiple tix) for the 12th that they want to sell?? Haha

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Yeah, now the 1st two days say "Sold Out" while all the others say "Unavailable." Bush League.

Damn. I've seriously been refreshing and clicking every 15 minutes since 5 am.

Guess I'll have to have my PA dial up The Big PA. ;)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Two days ago, the first three weekend days already said sold out instead of Register on there. I'm guessing every single date sold out to season ticket holders, and that blue group that got early registration starting yesterday...

Us regular schmoes get nothin'. Oh, well...

Cad

Reaction score
I got 6 for August 5, which has the 30 minute session for kids afterwards.

But, yeah, they went faaaaaast.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm not sure how it's bush league. They sold out, it is what it is. I had a feeling though, so I jumped on it as soon as the pre-sale started. Luckily the other's with my tix got some as well. Next year, I think I'll try to get some more for friends, with the assumption that they'll be sold out in a day or so during pre-sale.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
For those of you who got tickets, are you season ticket holders, blue group, or did you just get them today? If so, when?

I was all over this, clicking mostly on Aug 4, thinking that a Monday would be more available, and I got nothing. IMO, the site was very uncommunicative. I was in the dark about why it wasn't working until it finally said SOLD OUT for all of them. I'm not going to carry it around with me, but for something I was looking forward to since TC ended last summer, and for being totally on top of it this morning, I am bummin' right now.

SoulfishHawk":1f7s0d4p said:
I'm not sure how it's bush league. They sold out, it is what it is.

Because if they sold out before it was opened to the public, it should have said so. Instead, I spent hours this morning clicking and refreshing with no indication of what was going on, aside from "No registrations are available," which is what it said before it was open to the public. Also, dates that once said "sold out" later said "register now." WTH is that? So the site got my hopes up, wasted my time, and was unclear along the way. Bush League.

Latest posts