Training camp registration starts today.

Cad

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3bxas3fv said:
How much are they just out of interest?

Training camp is technically free; what you're paying for is the mandatory $7 shuttle. You can't park at the VMAC. You have to park at a designated spot in Renton Landing, and they have shuttles take you to the VMAC and return you to your car.

Cad

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":2xuoc39g said:
For those of you who got tickets, are you season ticket holders, blue group, or did you just get them today? If so, when?

Not a season ticket holder or blue or group or anything. Just a fan who hammered the refresh on my browser.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, Eventbright can be a joke sometimes. I have experienced problems with half marathon's thru them as well.
IF this was already sold out before today, I get what you're saying, it should have been made known.

warden

Reaction score
I got my tickets for the 2nd of August, nice 1:00 start. One of the advantages of being a season ticket holder. It is an advantaged I have earned since I have been a season ticket holder since the mid nineties.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Cad":tf3aftgh said:
HawkAroundTheClock":tf3aftgh said:
For those of you who got tickets, are you season ticket holders, blue group, or did you just get them today? If so, when?

Not a season ticket holder or blue or group or anything. Just a fan who hammered the refresh on my browser.
Thanks for the info. I guess my refreshing technique needs to compete better. :|

SoulfishHawk":tf3aftgh said:
Yeah, Eventbright can be a joke sometimes. I have experienced problems with half marathon's thru them as well.
IF this was already sold out before today, I get what you're saying, it should have been made known.
Well, mostly I'm just bummed. As I mentioned, I decided I was going after I missed out on TC last year – now it's not happening, even though I got up early today and kept at it, thinking that would work. Something as simple as letting us know what time tickets went on sale would have been helpful.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
their setup leaves a lot to be desired.

I have 7 people going so I bought 7 registrations, even though you are only supposed to get 6, but if you just register again you can get more. I wonder how many people took advantage of that to turn around and sell them. The only reason i got the extra without respecting the 'limit' is because I only needed one more and figured I would give it a shot and see if it went through. Who knows how many people bought dozens to sell.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hopefully some people will have extra's when the time comes and you'll be able to go.
I do appreciate some of the benefits that we have as Season Ticket Holders, comes in handy sometimes.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Nothing was sold out by Tuesday evening, I reserved four groups of tickets at different periods during the day after I confirmed plans with friends and family.

Before you buy anything off craigslist you should know that you need to bring your ID with you to pick them up. There is a long line to stand in before you can do that, so reselling them is very inconvenient. If you do buy second-hand you'll be paying for the person to wait in line on that day in addition to paying for the bracelets. Your best bet if you didn't get tickets is probably to go along with somebody who reserved extra or who has had people cancel on them.