Harder hits from Kam?

Cartire

Reaction score
Laloosh":5s5oif6e said:
ivotuk":5s5oif6e said:
Sad, Terry Blount listens to the 710 podcast (link below) then writes up what they said on it. smh.

http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_pla ... roz%20Show

TB is an amazing writer, isn't he?

Its hard if you can classify gathers as writers.

Terry just finds others peoples material, and repurposes them with an I-couldnt-care-less attitude. Its a great blog since its rarely mentions where Terry read this info from. Takes balls.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Laloosh":3uvzyvup said:
ivotuk":3uvzyvup said:
Sad, Terry Blount listens to the 710 podcast (link below) then writes up what they said on it. smh.

http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_pla ... roz%20Show

TB is an amazing writer, isn't he?

I know he probably doesn't write the headlines but intitially when I saw the Hawks blog page the link displayed said "Cam Chancellor". Typical.

OP
OP
D

drcool

Reaction score
I don't care who wrote it or where the info originally came from. Did you see the part about Kam hitting harder??? That is the awesomeness we should talk about.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I'm going to start calling Kam the LHC. (Large hadron collider). Cause his purpose is hittimg so hard, it opens a wormhole to another dimension. )

Also, Terry Blount is just following the Buzz feed model. Steal and steal some more.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
The thing I am most excited for is him being able to run faster from what it sounds like. Should help more in coverage

253hawk

Reaction score
Hey, Vernon? Remember all of those times Kam destroyed you? He wasn't even at 100%. So what do you think about him being at full health this season?

vernon-davis-crying.jpg