It's Madden Season (new commercial)

Cad

Reaction score
EA goes crazy this year
http://youtu.be/-DL0W9AUCuY

I can't tell if that's a real Sherm or a CGI Sherm halfway through. And, yes, that's Kaep blah, blahing. And I guess EA felt the need to balance out the awesome LOB start screen with a Niner TD.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Cad":1rao4u3t said:
EA goes crazy this year
http://youtu.be/-DL0W9AUCuY

I can't tell if that's a real Sherm or a CGI Sherm halfway through. And, yes, that's Kaep blah, blahing. And I guess EA felt the need to balance out the awesome LOB start screen with a Niner TD.

I'm sure they would like to keep SOME sales of the product in the Santa Clara region. So it makes sense to put Kaep in there somewhere.

kearly

Reaction score
High effort humor, random, inane. That ad was the epitome of millennial pop-culture. Not to sound harsh, but watching the video I was somewhat embarrassed to have the Seahawks be associated with it.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Seems fitting...

The only easy way for 49'er to score a TD against the Hawks is IN a video game.

dracolich81

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":3s3lw3ty said:
Grueling. Wishing there was an NFL2K15.

Couldn't agree with you more! EA is garbage and so is Madden over the last 5 years. If anyone has played NBA2K14, that is what a sports game should be like. Ugh, I doubt we will ever see a NFL game other than Madden...

BTW, that commercial was horrible. I laughed in the beginning when he slapped the dude, but then it just got weird and cringe worthy.

DHawk

Reaction score
Meh. Haven't bought Madden for three years. That commercial just made it four.

dunceface

Reaction score
has anyone else seen the Madden 15 xbox bundle commercial?
it was just the Seahawks beating the living shit outta the ninas for the whole commercial! it looked like they did a reenactment of the 29-3 beatdown...
saw it at the bar so i couldn't really hear it and i can't find the same commercial online but it was WAYYYYYYY better than this

Cartire

Reaction score
pretty sure that was the guy from 'Epic Meal Time' with the beard at the end.

Funny parts, the slap at the beginning.

Let it burn at the end.

Everything else in the middle could be cut and you would have a 30 second commercial that didnt suck.

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
I have noticed a trend with commercials that have no association to the product they advertise. Images are random and all over the place. I think a lot of these people think this stuff up on acid. How it ever gets past the think tank group is beyond me.

MadSweeney

Reaction score
That LoB start screen looks pretty badass. The commercial was funny, pretty much a 3 minute ode to how stupid pop culture and music is. Who cares if they showed a Niner score, or a Niner player, ZOMG it's a conspiracy against the Hawks!! Madden Suxors now!

The Xbox bundle pack someone mentioned above was a complete Seahawks beatdown of the Niners. I was surprised about that because they usually don't like to be too one sided, to make sure not to alienate sensitive fans of other teams, but the whole commercial was the Niners getting hammered.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
The only thing more obnoxious than this commercial are the people who take every chance they can get to whine about how they don't like the madden games and then act like them not buying it this year is going to send some kind of message straight to EA headquarters.

Cartire

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1nkasiot said:
The only thing more obnoxious than this commercial are the people who take every chance they can get to whine about how they don't like the madden games and then act like them not buying it this year is going to send some kind of message straight to EA headquarters.

Oh, im gonna buy it. I buy it every year. Ill buy it next year. And I dont care who knows about it. Madden is a great game no matter how crappy their commercials are or how redundant the series is.

2K may have been better in 2005, but its not an option now.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":2f7z6c70 said:
I have noticed a trend with commercials that have no association to the product they advertise. Images are random and all over the place. I think a lot of these people think this stuff up on acid. How it ever gets past the think tank group is beyond me.
The people who think it up share their acid with the think tank.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
I kind of feel bad admitting that after I saw this vid, I wanted to slap Kaep as hard as I could.