Soldier stuck in Korea need help!

Pstark3

Reaction score
Army has me on a 1 year tour in South Korea (next july)

I've been trying to find out how I can watch games live? Granted i'd miss most of the first half because 1pm sunday games would be 5AM monday morning my time.. But I still would love to see as many snaps as possible.

I've tried buying gamepass.. NFL wont let me buy it. even with a VPN on my computer. Already bought audiopass.. But I cant find a way to watch games live. Any help would be appreciated :thirishdrinkers: go hawks!

Vetamur

Reaction score
Why can't you buy game pass? It's specifically for people not in North America. I live in Japan and travel a lot and use it wherever I go.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
If you know someone in the PNW with Dish network, download the Dish Anywhere App, and she will they will let you login and watch. That's what I am doing here in Qatar

OP
OP
Pstark3

Pstark3

Reaction score
Vetamur":4me1webj said:
Why can't you buy game pass? It's specifically for people not in North America. I live in Japan and travel a lot and use it wherever I go.
it says my current location and debit card address information dont add up or something along those lines.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Pstark3":1e95rjzx said:
Vetamur":1e95rjzx said:
it says my current location and debit card address information dont add up or something along those lines.

Could you change the address associated with your debit card?

falcongoggles

Reaction score
I'm stationed on Italy and going to Korea next. You should absolutely be able to buy game pass and watch. Are you currently in the state?

OP
OP
Pstark3

Pstark3

Reaction score
falcongoggles":3jw02m1d said:
I'm stationed on Italy and going to Korea next. You should absolutely be able to buy game pass and watch. Are you currently in the state?
I'm at camp casey Korea right now. thats what i thought too but it keeps telling me I need to be in the vicinity?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Remember to use PMs in this case......Please... No I am not Les....I just play him on tv. LOL

Latest posts