First Seahawks Home Game......NEED SUGGESTIONS/HELP

EmonacoZ71

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been sort of on and off here on the forums but I have enjoyed being able to read all your posts and topics. With that being said I need some help and suggestions. Right now I have had it with saying, "One day I'm going to a Seahawks game in Seattle", I've been saying it since 2002. I currently work for a NASCAR race team so the only time I really have to go on a vacation is a small window from late November to February, which of course in NFL schedule terms means about roughly 4-5 games/weeks. My currently target is the Cardinals vs. Seahawks game on November 23rd this year. I have already started looking at plane ticket prices and hotel room prices. I'm thinking of flying up the 20th and departing the 24th.

I have NEVER been to the Seattle or the Northwest area and have had a huge desire to go so basically after this long preface I am in search of any advice or help for a guy in my situation that maybe the locals or other fans who have done this before could lend a helping hand. Probably where my situation gets more unique is that I am planning this trip solo just because I am one of the very few in my area that is a fan of the Seahawks, so the help anyone is wiling to give is well appreciated. Also, I am looking for anyone who may need to unload a ticket for that game or needs a ticket to get rid of in the group which I would be glad to compensate for (always willing to make new friends). I know I could probably find those tickets in the Classifieds section of the site but I figured I would throw that out there.

Like I said before any help is appreciated. I'm hoping that I can pull the trigger on this trip and join the 12th man in Seattle which would be one of the coolest things I'd get to be a part of.

pmedic920

Reaction score
OP
OP
EmonacoZ71

EmonacoZ71

Reaction score
I agree with the seats not sure how many times I ll ever get to go. Thank you for the links.

Mick063

Reaction score
Go to NFL.com. On the home page, at the very top, far right is a Seahawk logo icon. Click on it and it will take you to the official Seahawk site. Upon arrival to this site, under the large Seahawk logo is a grey bar of drop down menus. Eighth from the left is the drop down menu for tickets. Click it to arrive at the ticket page. On the ticket page is a paragraph titled "Ticket exchange" containing an embedded link that will filter out other teams and lead you to available single game Seahawk tickets securely sold by fans and authorized by the NFL.

When you click "Buy Tickets" of the game of your choice, you will be shown available tickets for that particular game for various sections of the stadium ranging from approximately $200 to $2500. You will also find an interactive seating chart to help clue you in on your potential vantage points.

I suggest that this would be a secure, informative means of purchasing a single game ticket.

There are three methods of acquiring these tickets upon purchase:

*Tickets that are available for instant delivery. Emailed within minutes of completing your order.
*Tickets that are available for immediate delivery (ships within 3 business days).
*Tickets that are owned by the reseller, but the tickets are not available for immediate delivery; a specific delivery date is noted in the listing.

Be sure to understand the acquisition method before completing the ticket purchase.