Richard Sherman Soup Commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLOCKHAWK

Reaction score
I don't know if this has already been posted. If so, delete or move. Mama Sherman is a MILF!

[youtube]8hfCuQryBaM[/youtube]

tubbs51

Reaction score
I thought it was pretty cool and funny. Its awesome that Campbell's used some of the biggest Seahawk fans out there.

Yeah it was a bit corny but still pretty cool.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
Corny as hell, and kinda lame that SeaHulk had to be called "SeaMonster".

And where was Big Lo? Sure he'd take up half the screen but hes every bit the superfan as the others.

Still, I can't get tired of seeing our seahawks get positive publicity, as well as the city of Seattle

Hawks46

Reaction score
I think it's funny how they kind of throw this in the face of the NFCCG. He's doing a commercial and addressing the rant all at once while getting paid. Awesome.

That's not really Sea Hulk is it ? If that's the real guy, it's even better. If not, they need to be paying him for his likeness.

hawker84

Reaction score
Good for Sherm getting his props, but i'm on the side of , that is a horrible commercial, and a little embarassing...

Reaneypark

Reaction score
It's not as embarrassing if you remember the old "Superfriends" cartoon. It's pretty much an exact replica of them.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Hawks46":39ebsti3 said:
I think it's funny how they kind of throw this in the face of the NFCCG. He's doing a commercial and addressing the rant all at once while getting paid. Awesome.

That's not really Sea Hulk is it ? If that's the real guy, it's even better. If not, they need to be paying him for his likeness.
It's him.
I heard the comics wouldn't let them use "HULK"......... plus a green screen doesn't work with a green dude?

Status
Not open for further replies.