Kevin Williams or Alan Branch?

seabowl

Reaction score
Not sure about anyone else but I have not seen much from Williams this preseason. Wonder if we are better off with Alan Branch or someone like him for the DT spot.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
No?

Let's see one of the best DTs this last decade vs one that just got cut off one of the worst teams in the NFL for being dumb

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Umm, Branch was arrested for DUI last weekend. I don't think we're better off with him.

Basis4day

Reaction score
What were you expecting to see from a rotational DT in Kevin Williams that would be improved by Alan Branch?

DTs don't exactly jump off the screen.

King Dog

Reaction score
Kevin Williams and Alan Branch? :D I wouldn't mind seeing Branch on the roster for run d purposes. Our run d scares me a little bit.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
King Dog":aq8m4r61 said:
Kevin Williams and Alan Branch? :D I wouldn't mind seeing Branch on the roster for run d purposes. Our run d scares me a little bit.
Mcdaniel is a better player than branch. Williams and Mcdaniel will do just fine.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
jlwaters1":2t1i9wto said:
King Dog":2t1i9wto said:
Mcdaniel is a better player than branch. Williams and Mcdaniel will do just fine.
How do you know

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Williams and that entire defensive line were shuffled and scrambled constantly with camp fodder. Now that the roster is going to be streamlined we"ll look just fine. We are going to shut some teams out.