Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Packers @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
YES! The time has arrived!

There's no way I can see the Packers beating the Seahawks in the first game of the year at home when the Championship banner will be revealed. The 12's are going to be in January/February form. I respect the Hell out of Rodgers and the damage he can do, and their RB is a tank that will need to be contained, but I think this one has already been decided by the Football Gods. The quest for the second ring starts tomorrow.

GO HAWKS!!!!!

Aros' Fearless Pick: Seahawks 28 - Packers 23

Aros' Fearless Record: 0-0

Laloosh

Reaction score
SEA 31 - 26

GB loses with a hail mary tipped by Sherm and intercepted by Kam in the final seconds. Packer fans spend the next 2 years crying about illegal contact in the end zone that wasn't called on the play.

0-0

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Staying the same. The new rules say more offense!!!! Wilson is up to the task...34-24 Seahawks.

Record to date: 0-0

Sac

Reaction score
Hawks 31
Packers 13

Rookie center coming into the Clink without any pre-season reps with Rodgers? That's a bad idea.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Packers fans are delusional about the game. (Check the comments on the FG 5 questions). The Packers will probably score a couple field goals early, and then attrition will take its toll on the receivers.

Meanwhile, I fully expect to see 35+ points against a mediocre to poor GB defense. Let's call it 38 - 16 in favor of the defending Super Bowl champions.

Largent80

Reaction score
33-13 Hawks.......I am being generous in points allowed.

I was 3 off on both...Damnit. That punt that Earl got ran into on should have held them without points.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Seahawks 27, Packers 17.

Close early, then Seattle pulls away late.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Seahawks 14-12 on a long bomb to win the game in the closing seconds :stirthepot:

dusktreader

Reaction score
Justin Britt shows us exactly what Tom Cable saw in practice by shutting down Julius peppers. Packer's bet the house on stopping Marshawn, and they manage to hold him to 60 yards. Russell takes advantage of the stacked box to pick apart their man coverage from inside the pocket. Aaron Rodgers shows up big time, but can't carry the team on his own. Earl demonstrates that he is a capable and durable punt returner.

34-24 Seahawks

My record: 0-0

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Pessimists...the lot of you. 59 - 0 with T-Jack playing the entire 4th quarter.

1-0