Places to watch Seahawks in Europe?

HansGruber

Reaction score
I'll be in the following cities for the following games and wondering, did anyone know of a good place to watch the Seahawks game in these cities?

Sep 14 - Paris
Sep 21 - Prague
Oct 6 - Rome

Cartire

Reaction score
HansGruber":896cn2vl said:
I'll be in the following cities for the following games and wondering, did anyone know of a good place to watch the Seahawks game in these cities?

Sep 14 - Paris
Sep 21 - Prague
Oct 6 - Rome

Im more interested in knowing more about this trip. Thats some cool places to be back to back. Backpacking? Work?

cdallan

Reaction score
If you have a laptop and wifi, just order single game stream from NFL Gamepass. Remember a Seattle 1pm PST game will mick off at 10pm Paris time.

kearly

Reaction score
Cartire":1my2i20u said:
Thats some cool places to be back to back. Backpacking? Work?

He's Hans Gruber. 'Nuff said.

Nog

Reaction score
HansGruber":5dyeepyb said:

Sep 14 - Paris
Sep 21 - Prague
Oct 6 - Rome
I'm watching games in Paris at Belushi's:
http://www.belushis.com/bars/paris/gare-du-nord

It is a British pub, and they have a lounge with couches for football games.

OP
OP
HansGruber

HansGruber

Reaction score
Nog":3r8to6ao said:
HansGruber":3r8to6ao said:

Sep 14 - Paris
Sep 21 - Prague
Oct 6 - Rome

Will you be watching the Sept 14 (@ Chargers) game in Paris at Belushi's? I'm staying near Gare du Nord, so this would be perfect! I'd love to meet any fellow Seahawks fans to enjoy the game! I'll buy the first round!

OP
OP
HansGruber

HansGruber

Reaction score
Cartire":13k8nfh3 said:
HansGruber":13k8nfh3 said:

Sep 14 - Paris
Sep 21 - Prague
Oct 6 - Rome

Im more interested in knowing more about this trip. Thats some cool places to be back to back. Backpacking? Work?

It's a mix of work and pleasure. I'll be lecturing at Universite Descartes (Sorbonne) in Paris for a few days, then enjoying a week of personal vacation. After that, I will be meeting with some colleagues in Prague to discuss research for another few days, then another week of vacation. From there, we will be flying to Munich for Oktoberfest for two days, then on to Rome for a conference and another week of vacation.

I am bringing my 12 flag and am planning to take pictures of the flag flying in interesting places.

Last time I was in Rome, I draped the 12 flag over David and was almost arrested. Had a similar experience at the Vatican. LOL.

Cartire

Reaction score
HansGruber":468cuepa said:
Cartire":468cuepa said:
HansGruber":468cuepa said:

Sep 14 - Paris
Sep 21 - Prague
Oct 6 - Rome

It's a mix of work and pleasure. I'll be lecturing at Universite Descartes (Sorbonne) in Paris for a few days, then enjoying a week of personal vacation. After that, I will be meeting with some colleagues in Prague to discuss research for another few days, then another week of vacation. From there, we will be flying to Munich for Oktoberfest for two days, then on to Rome for a conference and another week of vacation.

I am bringing my 12 flag and am planning to take pictures of the flag flying in interesting places.

Last time I was in Rome, I draped the 12 flag over David and was almost arrested. Had a similar experience at the Vatican. LOL.

Thats awesome. I miss traveling.

Did you drape it over the real David or the one outside in that courtyard?

Nog

Reaction score
HansGruber":hk8scpx7 said:
Nog":hk8scpx7 said:
HansGruber":hk8scpx7 said:

Sep 14 - Paris
Sep 21 - Prague
Oct 6 - Rome

Will you be watching the Sept 14 (@ Chargers) game in Paris at Belushi's? I'm staying near Gare du Nord, so this would be perfect! I'd love to meet any fellow Seahawks fans to enjoy the game! I'll buy the first round!
Of course. I'll be there with some others friends. We can def meet up ;)
Just PM me.

OP
OP
HansGruber

HansGruber

Reaction score
I went to Belushis in Gare du Nord, and they were playing Red Zone, which sucked big-time. Maybe you saw us? I was with a group of women and we were flying the 12 flag in the bar and being belligerent.

Then we grabbed a can to The Moose, a Canadian pub in the 9th. They had the hawks game on the big screen and serve some great beers.

Abach

Reaction score
I was in Rome for the packer game. I just logged onto the hotel's computer and streamed the game (game was at 3 AM) I looked into a sports bar, but realized it'd be extremely tough to find one with nbc...

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Cartire":3tejsgy0 said:
HansGruber":3tejsgy0 said:
Cartire":3tejsgy0 said:
HansGruber":3tejsgy0 said:

Sep 14 - Paris
Sep 21 - Prague
Oct 6 - Rome

Thats awesome. I miss traveling.

Did you drape it over the real David or the one outside in that courtyard?

The statue of David is in Florence not Rome. Secondly, there is a large barrier around David in the museum and he is standing on a 5' pedestal.

The copy in front of palazzo vecchio is behind hedges and also on a tall pedestal.

Not calling BS on draping a 12 flag on something old in Rome, but David it was not.

Latest posts