Seahawks Trash Talking since SB48 - Denver Post

Seahawks4life

Reaction score
Nearly 8 months of Seahawks trash-talking

The Seahawks are as known as much for their No. 1 defense and Super Bowl victory as they are for their masterful trash-talking. You've probably seen some of their finest moments from before last February, but here are all the instances we could find from Super Bowl XLVIII and after. Enjoy!

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_26545393/replay-seahawks-trash-talking-since-super-bowl-xlviii

Wow there still very bitter over beating in the Bowl.

Jville

Reaction score
What 8 months of trash talking? LOL

Dates point to only 3 weeks of recycled quotes from 6 months ago.

Lazy lazy lazy ........ of what value is that publication?

Is the Denver Post that weak? Is it going under?

chris98251

Reaction score
Anyone notice how silent we have been about everything this season in contrast to last season. I guess when you Champs the Ring and Trophy do the talking.

Lxx

Reaction score
the broncos have been OBSESSED with the seahawks. You can see it all over their forums.

at my University i have met a few Denver fans (they are from Colorado) who keep saying that they will get their revenge this Sunday.

LOL

I even had a girl brag about beating us in the preseason lol.

She was very cute too but i shalt not make love with the enemy.

hawkfansince76

Reaction score
Even a Donkey victory (Not gonna happen) on Sunday, will never wash the smell of beatdown off of Denver.
It was the freaking Super Bowl!
Donk fans have a long history of being on the wrong side of SB debacles.
If just pointing out the scoreboard is trash talking?
See ya in Arizona, if ya make it!

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
Sherman had every right to call welker out during that game. Welker was running his mouth to the Media about how he would take one on ones with any of our guys. Then he got his ass proved wrong. He asked for it

seabowl

Reaction score
No way the Hawks or their fans trash talk. Oh by the way Broncos the 8 months since the destruction matches the number of points the Hawks LET YOU SCORE!!!!!!!

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Is this considered "trash talk" by Carroll?

Coach Pete Carroll after the game:

"We really made the decision early to stay with what we know really well and demonstrate to our guys that we believe in them and trust them.

"Let's play the way we want to play. The more we looked at it, the more excited we got about it. We really felt like we could knock the crud out of these guys." (02.04.14)

LOL

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Lxx":1flw586y said:
the broncos have been OBSESSED with the seahawks. You can see it all over their forums.

at my University i have met a few Denver fans (they are from Colorado) who keep saying that they will get their revenge this Sunday.

LOL

I even had a girl brag about beating us in the preseason lol.

She was very cute too but i shalt not make love with the enemy.
Dude! Think of it as plundering the enemy!

OP
OP
Seahawks4life

Seahawks4life

Reaction score
Even watching Sports center they keep talking how The Broncos cant wait for this game, That the results will be different and the Hawks are just trash talkers etc.. Hell even had a Bronco fan tell me that we have no chance Sunday.

I think the Broncos need to be careful what they wish for, because IMO they look worse than last year and add to the fact they are in our house.

Lxx

Reaction score
That preseason game gave them so much false hope.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I don't think our team was really mad for the Superbowl.

I think they're going to be really mad this week.

iigakusei

Reaction score
The problem for the Broncos is if they are so hyped up for this game, waiting 8 months, cant wait etc and they lose....what then?

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Sure, their fans probably want a beatdown at the Clink. Who cares?
The Donks know what happened, they've had time to relive that game, the film, etc, etc. They should be scared coming to Seattle.

I just want the win, and no injuries.
A blowout for the hawks would be the icing on the cake, but there will be media spins regardless.

If we win closely, it's because we are vulnerable, because SD exposed us, and we were lucky to win the game vs Donks, and now we can lose anywhere, on the road because we are always weak there, and now at home.

If we win by 7 to 10 points, you can expect a watered down version of above.

If we blow Denver out, then we are media darlings again.

I was one of those fans that was always butt hurt by the media when they aren't kissing the ring, I'm trying to get better at it.

At this point, I keep my respect for the local writers and the posters here. I always post ESPN links and whatnot because it's nice to make the headlines, but I always take those with a grain of salt.

Right now, with this crappy bye, SB hangover, and some present injuries, crippling injuries are my worry.
If we can avoid those, we will be just fine.

I think we win convincingly, but not a blowout. I would love to be wrong and I'll eat my crow if so. We gotta get cooking again, and if this game was week 10 or so, I would be positive of another blowout. We'll be firing on all cylinders by then.
In hindsight, this early loss was an eyeopener to the whole team, and I think we respond accordingly. :th2thumbs:

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
iigakusei":34gbt1g6 said:
The problem for the Broncos is if they are so hyped up for this game, waiting 8 months, cant wait etc and they lose....what then?

This.

Mass hysteria ensues. Cats and dogs living peacefully in the street. The end of civilization as we know it.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Lxx":qfl7ndv6 said:

Given the number of threads and comments generated in this forum regarding the Broncos I'd say the behavior is mutual.

Polaris

Reaction score
bmorepunk":2q8ix6xw said:
Lxx":2q8ix6xw said:

Given the number of threads and comments generated in this forum regarding the Broncos I'd say the behavior is mutual.

Not really. We are talking about your Broncos this week because they are the opponent of the week, and frankly the Denver press prior to SB48 was rather obnoxious (IMO). If you were here the week before or even the off-season, you'd find that we don't really care much about the Broncos here one way or the other.

Latest posts