greetings

idahohawksfan

Reaction score
hey guys long time lurker here finally decided to join in the discussions here. Anyway I have been a Seahawks fan for as long as my aging memory can remember lol. I have spent all of my free time reading what many of you have to say for the last few years. I don't believe there is any place better for Seahawks news than right here on .net andlook forward to actually joining some of the conversations in here. GO HAWKS

idahohawk

Reaction score
Where in Idaho?

idahohawksfan":38jbapma said:
hey guys long time lurker here finally decided to join in the discussions here. Anyway I have been a Seahawks fan for as long as my aging memory can remember lol. I have spent all of my free time reading what many of you have to say for the last few years. I don't believe there is any place better for Seahawks news than right here on .net andlook forward to actually joining some of the conversations in here. GO HAWKS

Hawks46

Reaction score
idahohawksfan":67v3xiq8 said:
lewiston wow our usernames are close lol that could get confusing

Well, there's only 10 more of you in the state, so there can't be too many more similar usernames, right ? :lol:

Welcome to .net ! :2:

OP
OP
I

idahohawksfan

Reaction score
Hawks46":9u85akg8 said:
idahohawksfan":9u85akg8 said:
lewiston wow our usernames are close lol that could get confusing

Well, there's only 10 more of you in the state, so there can't be too many more similar usernames, right ? :lol:

Welcome to .net ! :2:

And all of them will have Idaho and Hawk in their username so it would get real confusing

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Welcome. I'm down in Boise so I have to use .net to get my Hawks fix. It does a good job.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
And I am in Caldwell...which is a different country...of course. :mrgreen:

:2:

OP
OP
I

idahohawksfan

Reaction score
Awesome didn't know there were so many Hawks fans in Idaho lol. At work we have stealer fans and charger fans and raider fans and one other Seahawks fan so it feels like I'm on an island out here at times nice to know there are others around.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I have a friend that does not frequent boards that is a hawks fan. Her hubby is a Detroit fan.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Welcome from Utah!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on our world champions!

OP
OP
I

idahohawksfan

Reaction score
rjdriver":3c84fhf3 said:
Welcome from Utah!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on our world champions!

Truth is I tend to be pretty quiet most of the time so you probably won't see me comment on much I prefer to check in and see the opinions of others and check news that kind of thing although lately I have seen some things that make me want to comment so I figured I may as well register so that when I thought occurs to me while reading I can chime in some

idahohawk

Reaction score
Kellogg, ID

Lifelong Hawk fan. My dad and uncle were members of the original "North Idaho Seahawkers" club back in the day.